Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

LOUDLY PROCLAIM THINGS!

Replies

• sdenness9925sdenness9925 Member Posts: 255 Member Member Posts: 255 Member
    Diatonic12 wrote: »
    I CARRY DOG AND CAT FOOD IN THE BACK OF MY TRUCK FOR OLD STRAYS THAT I COME ACROSS

Thats so sweet. X
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 15,688 Member Member, Premium Posts: 15,688 Member
    I’M BORED!
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 9,888 Member Member Posts: 9,888 Member
    WHY DOES EVERYTHING SEEM TO PILE UP ALL AT ONCE?!?!?!?!
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 6,713 Member Member Posts: 6,713 Member
    WHY DON'T I HAVE A STARBUCKS CLOSE BY SO I CAN BE THE JUDGE OF WRITING HOME ABOUT THEM OR NOT?
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Member Posts: 10,083 Member Member Posts: 10,083 Member
    I LIKE STARBUCKS FINE ENOUGH. WE HAVE LOCAL ROASTERS THAT HAVE BETTER COFFEE. BUT THEY ARENT OPEN LATE SO I LIKE HANGING OUT AT STARBUCKS AT NIGHT. I’M A PARTY ANIMAL THAT WAY. AND I LIKE A FEW OF THEIR TEAS. BUT I AGREE IT’S ALL OVER PRICED. ALSO....I QUIT COFFEE IN JUNE ANYWAY....SO, THERE’S THAT TOO.
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Member Posts: 10,083 Member Member Posts: 10,083 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    I LIKE STARBUCKS FINE ENOUGH. WE HAVE LOCAL ROASTERS THAT HAVE BETTER COFFEE. BUT THEY ARENT OPEN LATE SO I LIKE HANGING OUT AT STARBUCKS AT NIGHT. I’M A PARTY ANIMAL THAT WAY. AND I LIKE A FEW OF THEIR TEAS. BUT I AGREE IT’S ALL OVER PRICED. ALSO....I QUIT COFFEE IN JUNE ANYWAY....SO, THERE’S THAT TOO.

I QUIT COFFEE ALSO. FOR LIKE A FEW DAYS OR SO. THEN RELAPSED. IVE BEEN CONSISTENLTY CAFFEINATING SINCE. BUT I DO FEEL MORE EVEN WHEN I'M NOT DRINKING COFFEE.

I KNOW THE JURY IS OUT ON CAFFEINE/COFFEE CONSUMPTION. THERE IS EVIDENCE ITS GOOD I KNOW. BUT I USED HALF AND HALF IN MINE AND WANTED TO TRY CLEAN FASTING INSTEAD OF THE DIRTY FASTING I HAD BEEN DOING. AND....I FELT GREAT AFTER QUITTING. AFTER THE 4-5 DAY HEADACHE THAT IS. I LOVE THE TASTE BUT PROBABLY WON’T GO BACK.
  • empresssueempresssue Member Posts: 2,953 Member Member Posts: 2,953 Member
    I HATE MONDAYS!
  • mommabear4315mommabear4315 Member Posts: 3,424 Member Member Posts: 3,424 Member
    1sphere wrote: »
    Love Starbucks.
    YOU DIDN’T TYPE THAT LOUDLY ENOUGH

I'm not THAT excited about it.

m1ndtqbn0g6j.gif
  • Diatonic12Diatonic12 Member Posts: 31,051 Member Member Posts: 31,051 Member
    I WISH, I WISH UPON A STAR THAT THERE WAS SOMETHING BESIDES THE HUG BUTTON. SOMETIMES YOU NEED MORE THAN A LIKE BUT A HUG DOESN'T FIT. I WISH THERE WAS AN 'I CARE' BUTTON. THAT IS ALL.
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 15,688 Member Member, Premium Posts: 15,688 Member
    CREPES!

jj3bqcrvjc2d.jpg

THAT LOOKS SO GOOD !
  • TRIHARD36TRIHARD36 Member Posts: 79 Member Member Posts: 79 Member