• _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    I DON'T LIKE DEER ANTLERS ON CARS.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I FINALLY FOLDED MY LAUNDRY AND I LOST 3 SOCKS.

WHERE DO THEY GO?
    THIS IS A REAL PROBLEM...I BLAME SOCK GOBLINS THAT LIVE IN THE IN THE DRYER VENT
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

WHERE DO THEY GO?
    THIS IS A REAL PROBLEM...I BLAME SOCK GOBLINS THAT LIVE IN THE IN THE DRYER VENT

I THINK THEY MIGHT BE SOMEWHERE WITH THE TUPPERWARE LIDS.
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    Options

They're in the same pile where the fairies collect & place pennies, bobby pins, paper clips & pencils, in an attempt to take over the Otherworld. Or, wrapped up in the corners of the fitted sheets... that's where I always find 'em.

I'M VERY SOFT SPOKEN SO AM ENJOYING PRIMAL SCREAMING NOW.
    I'LL CONTINUE TO DO SO FOREVERMORE...
    SEE WHAT YOU'VE STARTED @CanesGalactica !!!

giphy.gif
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    TarryTaffy wrote: »

They're in the same pile where the fairies collect & place pennies, bobby pins, paper clips & pencils, in an attempt to take over the Otherworld. Or, wrapped up in the corners of the fitted sheets... that's where I always find 'em.

I'M VERY SOFT SPOKEN SO AM ENJOYING PRIMAL SCREAMING NOW.
    I'LL CONTINUE TO DO SO FOREVERMORE...
    SEE WHAT YOU'VE STARTED @CanesGalactica !!!

giphy.gif

SORRY, NOT SORRY!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    WHO THE *kitten* JUST RANG MY DAMN DOORBELL
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    I'M IGNORING A TEXT FROM A FORMER FRIEND
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    MY NEPHEW IS A TOTAL BRAT!
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    I DON'T WANT TO GIVE THE DENTIST 700 DOLLARS OF MY MONEY SIMPLY BECAUSE THE MILITARY SAYS I HAVE TO HAVE THIS CROWN DONE BY A SPECIFIC DATE!
  • TarryTaffy
    Options
    WHO THE *kitten* JUST RANG MY DAMN DOORBELL

Kittens seem to cause a lot of turmoil around here... dang cute & furry terrors!
    I'M GOING TO LOUDLY PROCLAIM SOMETHING POSITIVE...AS OF LAST NIGHT, I'M NOW A MRS.!!!

😁🥰💖

Congratulations! Best of luck to you both & many happy years together!
  • brian_nelson45
    brian_nelson45 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    USE THE FORCE LUKE!!
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    I'M GOING TO LOUDLY PROCLAIM SOMETHING POSITIVE...AS OF LAST NIGHT, I'M NOW A MRS.!!!

😁🥰💖

Congrats! FINALLY, I KNOW SOMEONE HERE WHO IS MARRIED
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I DON'T WANT TO GIVE THE DENTIST 700 DOLLARS OF MY MONEY SIMPLY BECAUSE THE MILITARY SAYS I HAVE TO HAVE THIS CROWN DONE BY A SPECIFIC DATE!

GET A SECOND OPINION (for real) before any major dental work...my dentist recommend a crown for a chip...2 others (second opinions) not, just a filling...needless to say I've changed dentists....and I have no insurance for dental, ~$2000 for a crown here,...yikes! Filling (at $150 here) has worked just fine (so far).
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    LET THIS BE A VIRUS BUT DONT LET ME GET IT.
  • TarryTaffy
    Options

GET A SECOND OPINION (for real) before any major dental work...my dentist recommend a crown for a chip...2 others (second opinions) not, just a filling...needless to say I've changed dentists....and I have no insurance for dental, ~$2000 for a crown here,...yikes! Filling (at $150 here) has worked just fine (so far).

Ugh. I just paid $5,100 of my hard earned, single person's salary for 2 new crowns, a filling & cleaning in CO. I feel your pain... both of you.

And, I agree on 2nd & even 3rd opinions, Vikka... I've gone to dentists in several states with those $59 cleaning/exam/xray coupons... & was told I needed tons of work. MOST of them do this, in my experience. Problem was... all fillings/crowns were brand new as I'd had them done several months before. Many dentists are absolute charlatans.

It's time for another cleaning for me & I just moved... I hope I encounter someone better.
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

😁🥰💖

CONGRATULATIONS! WHOOT WHOOT WHOOT!
  • KosmosKitten
    edited January 2020
    Options

(Not yelling): Nah, I know this has to be done. It's on a tooth that my previous dentist warned me about 3 years ago and despite doing self care pretty well during that time, it's just deteriorated to the point that a crown is now necessary. The tooth in question is mostly fillings at this point anyway. Aaaaaaaaaand, this is comparable to what I paid for the last crown I had.. in CA. Bleh. I just don't want to give up 700 dollars (that's for my copay of a dental cleaning, x-rays, crown prepping and the crown itself).

Now yelling: I DREW A CAT DRAGON! I DON'T KNOW WHY Y'ALL NEEDED TO KNOW THAT!!