Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

LOUDLY PROCLAIM THINGS!

Replies

• TwitchyMacGeeTwitchyMacGee Posts: 619Member Member Posts: 619Member Member
    Diatonic12 wrote: »
    I AIN'T SEEN THE SUN IN 3 FRICKITY FRICK FRICK DAYS. I'VE BEEN WORKING MY HEAD OFF SHOVELING SNOW AROUND THE CLOCK TRYING TO KEEP MY HEAD ABOVE THE SNOWDRIFTS. I'VE BEEN HUNGRY AS A GRIZZLY BEAR COMING OUT OF HIBERNATION SO I'VE BEEN EATIN' GOOD IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD. WE ARE BENT ON SURVIVAL.

This is an impressive proclamation. Do more
  • cowsfan12cowsfan12 Posts: 1,120Member Member Posts: 1,120Member Member
    I AIN'T SEEN THE SUN IN 3 FRICKITY FRICK FRICK DAYS. I'VE BEEN WORKING MY HEAD OFF SHOVELING SNOW AROUND THE CLOCK TRYING TO KEEP MY HEAD ABOVE THE SNOWDRIFTS. I'VE BEEN HUNGRY AS A GRIZZLY BEAR COMING OUT OF HIBERNATION SO I'VE BEEN EATIN' GOOD IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD. WE ARE BENT ON SURVIVAL.

AND THIS IS A WHISPER SARA ... PLEASE LOUDLY PROCLOAIM ANY FUTURE PROCLAMATIONS GOING FORWARD .. 😂
  • TwitchyMacGeeTwitchyMacGee Posts: 619Member Member Posts: 619Member Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

AND THIS IS A WHISPER SARA ... PLEASE LOUDLY PROCLOAIM ANY FUTURE PROCLAMATIONS GOING FORWARD .. 😂

YOU’RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME 💕
  • mommabear4315mommabear4315 Posts: 2,546Member Member Posts: 2,546Member Member

IM SENDING SUN YOUR WAY!!!! OUR NORM HERE IS OVER 100°. TO US THIS IS CHILLY. mp7rjhifxoro.jpeg
    edited February 8
  • cowsfan12cowsfan12 Posts: 1,120Member Member Posts: 1,120Member Member

HEY - I DIDN’T MAKE THE RULES 🤷‍♂️
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Posts: 926Member Member Posts: 926Member Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    MAIL HASN'T BEEN DELIVERED IN TWO DAYS AND NEITHER HAS UPS. I HAVE VERY IMPORTANT THINGS ORDERED. :)
    YES, STAY SAFE ABOVE ALL ELSE WITH THESE WEATHER CONDITIONS BUT WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THE USPS MANTRA, THROUGH WIND, SLEET, HAIL, FREEZING RAIN........?
    JK, Please do be safe. Better late than never. :smiley:

Out of curiosity what’s the weather like?

We had snow, freezing rain, off and on for the past 2 days but today, it's cold, about 15 F. and sunny! And outside is absolutely gorgeous; trees are thickly encrusted with ice and snow.
  • mommabear4315mommabear4315 Posts: 2,546Member Member Posts: 2,546Member Member
    MAIL HASN'T BEEN DELIVERED IN TWO DAYS AND NEITHER HAS UPS. I HAVE VERY IMPORTANT THINGS ORDERED. :)
    YES, STAY SAFE ABOVE ALL ELSE WITH THESE WEATHER CONDITIONS BUT WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THE USPS MANTRA, THROUGH WIND, SLEET, HAIL, FREEZING RAIN........?
    JK, Please do be safe. Better late than never. :smiley:

Out of curiosity what’s the weather like?

We had snow, freezing rain, off and on for the past 2 days but today, it's cold, about 15 F. and sunny! And outside is absolutely gorgeous; trees are thickly encrusted with ice and snow.

IM COLD JUST READING ABOUT IT BUT IT DOES SOUND GORG
    edited February 8

HEY - I DIDN’T MAKE THE RULES 🤷‍♂️

I HEARD SOMEWHERE YOU DID!
  • johnbtay3johnbtay3 Posts: 170Member Member Posts: 170Member Member
    Study finds that women are 27% less likely to receive CPR because most men feel shy touching them. WELL, NOT ME. I WOULDN'T WASTE A SECOND I PROCLAIM.

Chest compressions and mouth to mouth... don't be shy!
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Posts: 10,660Member, Premium Member Posts: 10,660Member, Premium Member
    WRONG THREAD !
    edited February 9
  • empresssueempresssue Posts: 2,960Member Member Posts: 2,960Member Member
    HERE COMES THE SUN-FINALLY!!!
    I WANT A KITKAT
  • IslandGal3IslandGal3 Posts: 2,063Member Member Posts: 2,063Member Member
    I'M DONE WITH THIS RAIN!
    edited February 11
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Posts: 926Member Member Posts: 926Member Member
    I JUST SAVED US $500!!!
    No, no Geico involved. I fixed our dryer. :blush:
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 9,283Member Member Posts: 9,283Member Member
    I JUST SAVED US $500!!!
    No, no Geico involved. I fixed our dryer. :blush:

#WINNING
  • miss_zita_2020miss_zita_2020 Posts: 2,878Member Member Posts: 2,878Member Member
    CANNOT WAIT TO FINISH WORK!
  • iMagoiMago Posts: 5,652Member Member Posts: 5,652Member Member
    I BET HER EARRINGS SMELL LIKE BUS SEATS