Mens Weigh loss support

Options
Looking to make some friends on this app... Need to push and loose those unwanted pounds. I find my lack of motivation my biggest problem. Seeing other do well and achieving their goal weight really pushes me to work harder and eat better. Anyone that feels the same: you are more than welcome to add me as a friend.

Replies

• jonathanlankford2020
    Options
    I'm a family guy in my 30s trying to lose 20 lbs. I just started running a week ago. Would like to add you to my feed/updates on the app. Not sure how to do it yet but I'll try. ;-)
  • btindall
    btindall Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello there! I’m in a similar boat. In my mid-30s with about 40 pounds to lose. Just started a week or two ago to really get motivated to drop it. My wife and I are trying to keep each going but I would really like to get a few others as well to keep the momentum going. Feel free to add me as a friend and I’m glad to do this with y’all!
  • MidlifeCrisisFitness
    MidlifeCrisisFitness Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    I'm a family guy. 48 yrs old lost 35 lbs and am willing to help and encourage. A few guys started a group called Midlife Crisis Fitness. Request to join it.