Hello everyone,This is my first day with fitness pal

I have been back to eating healthy and back in the gym for 57 days. I have went from 246lbs to 219.2lbs. My goal is to be 200lbs but would love to see 199lbs 😁. Any tips or advice on meals is greatly appreciated. I’m looking to lean out and continue to put on muscle mass. I hope everyone has a great 2020 and reaches all of their goals!!

Replies

• MyFight2beHealthy
    MyFight2beHealthy Posts: 22 Member
    Best of luck to you :)
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,523 Member
    Great progress so far, well done!
  • fastb20vtec
    fastb20vtec Posts: 45 Member
    Thank you both!
  • nitalieben
    nitalieben Posts: 680 Member
    Happy new year, well done so far, and good luck! I can only cheer you on so far, as my own nutrition can definitely improve!
  • AquaMeow
    AquaMeow Posts: 296 Member
    Welcome !!!
  • jlhalley7835
    jlhalley7835 Posts: 188 Member
    Great job, keep up the deficit and keep an eye on your macros! One of my new favorite meals/snacks are homemade turkey burgers (99% lean ground turkey meat) great way to get a ton of protein in without the fat or carbs.

I’m down to 260 from 320, trying to get to 200 as well. Good luck on your goals!
  • fastb20vtec

Thank you! I have definitely learned that nutrition is the most difficult part but only for the first week or 2 then it becomes the normal. Mind over matter!
  • jlhalley7835
    jlhalley7835 Posts: 188 Member
    Absolutely the battle is mostly won at the table not the gym. Took me forever to understand that.
  • fastb20vtec
    You are absolutely right!
  • SageJJ93
    SageJJ93 Posts: 96 Member
    Hi. You can call me Sage. I've been on here for a whole year now, I started at 315.1lbs and I currently weigh 226lbs (loss of 89.1lbs). My next goal by the end of 2020 is to weight 150lbs (loss of 76lbs from now) but I am prioritizing exercise and my mental health this year since I already got tracking food and making better food choices down. I sent you a request, let's do this! 😁
  • luvfit3
    luvfit3 Posts: 44 Member
    Sage JJ93 Your weight loss is inspiring. Keep up the dynamic work!

• mikebxb
    mikebxb Posts: 138 Member
    go cat go.. I started 58 days ago. 227# now plateau at 215. headed for 185. Targeting carbs fat and limit cals to 2000. making better food choices by logging & learning. subbing lettuce wrap for bread, pork rinds carrot sticks and pickles for ruffles or taco chips and salsa. Spiked seltzer instead of beer wine or liquor. It's taking time but I'm staying the course.Good luck. add me if you want.
  • kegger1019
    kegger1019 Posts: 4 Member
    I had bought this device and had been waiting patiently!! Was really excited to possibly lose some weight I had gained after our 3rd and 4th baby, dealing with a cheater who btw cheated with a teenager and he was In his 30s. Was hoping to bring back a spark!! Now I kinda wanna burn it lol!! Def need some advice and motivation
  • fastb20vtec
    @kegger1019 that’s a crappy situation, but makes for great motivation! Whatever your goals are make sure they are for you and no one else!
  • kegger1019
    kegger1019 Posts: 4 Member
    Oh this will be for me!!!! Who knows maybe I can actually get back to where I was and turn a few heads my way!
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Excellent. If you want to add muscle make sure to get enough protein. Eat vegetables with lots of color to get lots of vitamins.
  • mworeilly
    mworeilly Posts: 260 Member
    kegger1019 wrote: »
    Oh this will be for me!!!! Who knows maybe I can actually get back to where I was and turn a few heads my way!

It should definitely be for you, and heads will definitely turn, I am certain.
  • mada2u1984
    mada2u1984 Posts: 109 Member
    I decided too this year is mine and smashing goals one by one. Congrats and blessings on your journey.