Which Superhero Would You Choose?

Options
Just for fun, if you were to strive for a specific super hero’s physique, who would you choose?

Replies

• threewins
    threewins Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    The Incredible Hulk.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    There isn’t a female superhero with the physique I seek.
  • brian_nelson45
    brian_nelson45 Posts: 268 Member
    Options

That’s interesting!! Can you describe what it would be like...? There’s a whole bunch of lesser known superheroes (male and female) with different body types
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    halle berry as cat woman :o
  • BuiltLikeAPeep
    BuiltLikeAPeep Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Wonder Woman :)
  • Womanvsweight
    Womanvsweight Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    When I was about 6 it was Wonder Woman 😊
  • MikePTY
    MikePTY Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    Definitely Green Arrow as played by Stephen Amell. His physique is all about functional strength, and his character doesn't have super powers, just a guy who trained hard and learned how to be a badass. The actor can do most of the stuff himself as well.
  • jeagogo
    jeagogo Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    That depends on whether you are talking movies or comics (and if comics, which artist).

Movies-wise, I kind of wish the leading ladies were a little bulkier. Like, they obviously all train very hard for their roles, but none get all that powerful looking since many of them are normally very slender. All the crossfitter Amazonian extras in Wonder Woman have gorgeous physiques though (like Brooke Ence and Hari James).

For comics, I really like the Wonder Woman's physique when she is drawn by Adam Hughes. Her arms look so strong and defined.
  • anthonysdunn
    anthonysdunn Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    What about super villain hehe. My profile pic is super buu from dragonball (pic on wall).
  • brian_nelson45
    Options
    What about super villain hehe. My profile pic is super buu from dragonball (pic on wall).

Heck yeah, super villains work too
  • brian_nelson45
    Options
    Sorry for being cliche, but I definitely aim for Superman’s bod... like as played by Henry Caville in Man of Steel
  • brian_nelson45
    Options
    Or freaking Batman
  • steveko89
    steveko89 Posts: 2,217 Member
    Options
    Captain America, right out of the Super Soldier chamber in Captain America TFA.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    steveko89 wrote: »

Shocker! ;)
  • quiksylver296
    edited January 2020
    Options

That’s interesting!! Can you describe what it would be like...? There’s a whole bunch of lesser known superheroes (male and female) with different body types

Somewhere about here. Got any superfemales sporting veins (without implausible boobs)? I'll take that one.

2em56bctkzkt.jpg
  • steveko89
    steveko89 Posts: 2,217 Member
    Options

Somewhere about here. Got any superfemales sporting veins (without implausible boobs)? I'll take that one.

2em56bctkzkt.jpg

She-Hulk is probably your best bet
    steveko89 wrote: »

Shocker! ;)

I see you recall my old profile pic :smiley: