Starting Over

Options
Hey I'm 30 and I am using this app and a fitness tracker to start all over again after putting on all the weight I had previously lost. Feel free to add. Best of luck to all on their fitness journeys 💕

Replies

• digitalgasim
    digitalgasim Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You will smash it!
  • mandybear014
    mandybear014 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Hi Jordy, welcome back! I’m in the same boat as you. Finding my way back with MFP and a few other tools. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • erniedt40
    erniedt40 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That’s great I’m in the same boat. I did it before I know I can do it again and stay fit this time. And so can u. Best of luck to all
  • vvroegop
    vvroegop Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    welcome back. Been using MFP for a week now. Think its a good way to track youre fitness and food. You get more aware of what doing by logging it. Good luck, hope you will make al youre goals in 2020.
  • mikeeason14
    mikeeason14 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Starting over and could use the motivation. Add me.
  • darsmith49
    darsmith49 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am starting over too. I am on day 3 and down 3 pounds. I will take it! It’s funny how long it took me to get entirely ready to do something about my weight You can do it! Keep posting for support
  • princesswarrior1116
    Options
    Count me in as a do-over! In 2014, I lost 40 pounds using MFP and a Fitbit. This past year, I’ve gone off the rails thanks to a crazy work schedule, lack of sleep (thank you hot flashes) and lack of motivation and energy to run.

Mentally, I’m back in. My work schedule has reverted to normal, allowing me time to work on myself and get healthy again. The menopause symptoms definitely add another challenge to the mix. I’ve started walking/running and am working my way back into my running routine. I have a brand new Fitbit and am not afraid to use it!

I’m looking for some new friends who can understand my challenges and provide support (read: a kick in the *kitten*) and tough love when I need it. I will do the same. I love the feeling of being accountable to friends.
  • SageJJ93
    SageJJ93 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hi. You can call me Sage. I've been on here for a whole year now, I started at 315.1lbs and I currently weigh 226lbs (loss of 89.1lbs). My next goal by the end of 2020 is to weight 150lbs (loss of 76lbs from now) but I am prioritizing exercise and my mental health this year since I already got tracking food and making better food choices down. I sent you a request, let's do this! 😁