Hello Newbies

Options
J_NY_Z
J_NY_Z Posts: 2,538 Member
I just wanted to offer some hard data on weight fluctuations. So many new users get discouraged by variations in weight from day to day. Below is my weight for every day of 2019. As you can see there are many ups and downs, day to day. That's how it will be. Some days you'll be up, and some down. What's more important is the trend. As you can see I gained weight solidly from January until July. Then the trend goes towards losing from July until Mid October.

Don't get discouraged by the day to day fluctuations, focus on the future. Work hard, eat right, drink water and don't fall for the woo/hype.

Good luck newbies, you can do it. Remember that losing weight is SIMPLE, but it isn't EASY!

yy9li27x4osu.jpg

Replies

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,038 Member
    Options
    Love this. Solid advice. Good reminder.
  • J_NY_Z
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Love this. Solid advice. Good reminder.

Thanks Mel
  • rebbylicious
    rebbylicious Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I am not a newbie but I was mia for quite some time! I took the new year to troubleshoot how my life can practically overcome the things preventing my progress. Coming here for accountability is key!
  • J_NY_Z
    Options
    Thank you! I am not a newbie but I was mia for quite some time! I took the new year to troubleshoot how my life can practically overcome the things preventing my progress. Coming here for accountability is key!

You got it Reb. There are a ton of obstacles that stand in our way sometimes, many that don't have anything to do with food or exercise. Life doesn't stop for us. You can do it, go get after it.