What was your 2019 non-scale victory?

Options
SchweddyGirl
SchweddyGirl Posts: 244 Member
edited January 2020 in Motivation and Support
Hello everyone. How is 2020 treating you all? Our motivations for a better life can come from any portion of our lifestyles. They can motivate us to do better in other areas of our lives. So what was your biggest non-scale victory in 2019?

My victory was finishing college! My last class was in December. In April I will be awarded my BA in Emergency Management, Magna Cum Laude!

Let's hear them! What awesome thing did you accomplish in 2019?

Replies

• geraldaltman
    geraldaltman Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    Improved mobility, health and disposition after two successful hip replacements and subsequent rehabs!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,584 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your upcoming graduation! I recently went back to college, it's a big step!

Mine is similar to @geraldaltman in that I was bedridden from chronic pain for years and unable to exercise or do my own errands. I started with diet and light exercise and increased mobility quite a bit, my non-nerve pain is a lot better and I'm able to do things I couldn't before like stand in a grocery line without squatting and lift things I couldn't lift before. The same day I hit my big scale goal weight I found out I had my A1C down to 4.5 and I was to immediately discontinue medication.
  • penguinlover0716
    penguinlover0716 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My big victory was finishing my 3rd semester of college with a 4.0! I’ve got a long road but I worked so hard for that accomplishment