Pupnuzz Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Pupnuzz wrote: »
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    Cancer Sun
    Virgo Rising
    Aries Moon

I tend to be drawn to Sag and Gemini but am not compatible with them. My best friends are Scorpio and Pisces. My man is a Virgo.

Astrology is real!

But this is pretty much everyone, no?

Hmm they tend to be magnetic but have problematic traits imo. Lol

The other signs are just as problematic. Just a saggitarius will tell you what they think wether you want it or not.
    The other signs will keep hush.

This is totally my Sag friend and why we get along so well 😂

Yaaaas! Sag family unite 👌🏻
    (Untill we all disagree on a philosophical point and go our own ways)
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    I plugged in my birthday and where I was born and everything and got so confused that I shut down everything. May leave the internet later.

Also: is Pluto a planet or what?

Yep...me too, my whole astrology self-image is distorted now...

I remember my grandmother doing charts for all of us in the family (think she stopped with me), and I was born on a cusp, and its not what the daily horoscopes say I am....and she mentioned this - and always told me what she thought I should/would be good at in life, and what I needed...it's always stuck with me because she was so certain (...RIP grandma - love you :heart:)

So today I texted my mom for my time of birth and plugged it into several calculators (to get an average?)...and she's unsure within 2 minutes, which makes a slight variance.

...Am I cosmically *kitten*? Or at least confused?! I think so...My horoscope identification and 'horoscope reality' are not what 'is'...(wow, horrible sentence trying to make sense!) Think I need some @ghudson92 grammar advice and sentence editing for that one! How do you say 'not what is' properly?

Anyways...WHO AM I!??! WHAT AM I!??!

(and I'll never tell - 'cause I feel judged...but do I care? Do I like it? Is it fun?! (kinda! 'cause it's all about me!))
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Cancer Sun
    Virgo Rising
    Aries Moon

I tend to be drawn to Sag and Gemini but am not compatible with them. My best friends are Scorpio and Pisces. My man is a Virgo.

Astrology is real!

The other signs are just as problematic. Just a saggitarius will tell you what they think wether you want it or not.

Nope. Way too non-commital* and toxic.

• nooshi713
    Options
    Let me just say that Cancer is the most loyal, nurturing, and loving sign in the zodiac. We are the second most passionate behind Scorpio. 💜
  • Pupnuzz
    Options
    Cancer Sun
    Virgo Rising
    Aries Moon

Astrology is real!

Nope. Way too non-commital* and toxic.

Oh? A bit like you're being now then?
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    all of this rising/sun/moon thing is giving me a headache, can we just identify ourselves as either vampires or humans?

Sure. My sun sign is human.
    Rising, vampire.
    Moon, on the cusp so half & half.
    You're right... this is much easier!
  • nooshi713
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Let me just say that Cancer is the most loyal, nurturing, and loving sign in the zodiac. We are the second most passionate behind Scorpio. 💜

And yet I've seen three posts of your attacking saggitarius people. Doesn't sound very loving or nuturing. 🤐

I wasn’t attacking. Just facts. Cancer is too sweet for Sag.
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    Libra sun
    Aries moon
    Sagittarius rising

So it basically says....

I'm gregarious and nurturing, I have lots of energy and have an artistic flair and love outdoors and exercise and despise injustices and prefer not to use social niceties ....its true I prefer emojis *kitten*🤷🤔😉🤘💃💜💗🔮🤸

• TarryTaffy
    Options

And yet I've seen three posts of your attacking saggitarius people. Doesn't sound very loving or nuturing. 🤐

I wasn’t attacking. Just facts. Many are cold blooded. Truth. Sweet Cancer can’t deal.

I've known some cold blooded cancers and scorpio could use a chill pill as well honestly...

In my own admittingly narrow personal experience anyhow...

Yep. My experience, too.
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    They say that astrology is written in a way to be loosely interpreted into anything. I'm not sure mine is even accurate because my mom doesn't remember the exact time that I was born so I guessed and yet, I'd say it fits me.
  • beautyonthebeach83
    beautyonthebeach83 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Aries sun, Libra rising, Cancer moon.
  • beautyonthebeach83
    Options
    AriesFL wrote: »
    How does one figure out all the signs. Thanks for the info!

You need to know your time of birth and location, ex: March 27th, 2009 at 1:03 a.m. in San Diego, Ca . :smile: Then you can plug it into a free birth chart thing online, or find an astrologer to help you out.
  • beautyonthebeach83
    Options
    TarryTaffy wrote: »
    Aries sun, Leo moon, Libra rising.

One fun fact is people often look like their opposite sign (6-mos apart on the natal chart).

What a cool combo! I'm also Aries sun with Libra rising, but I have a Cancer moon.
  • TarryTaffy
    Options
    TarryTaffy wrote: »
    Aries sun, Leo moon, Libra rising.

One fun fact is people often look like their opposite sign (6-mos apart on the natal chart).

What a cool combo! I'm also Aries sun with Libra rising, but I have a Cancer moon.

Fantastic. That's probably the most awesome thing about you! I love similarities & differences! It's what keeps the world interesting.
  • Pupnuzz
    Options
    I think the reason Aries and Saggitarius get along so well is because we're ith not ashamed to tell the absolute truth and tell you how it it. Plus the fiery passion of an Aries is just so magnetic. 🤗💖
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Gemini sun
    Sagittarius moon
    Leo rising
  • ladyAyee
    ladyAyee Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Aries Aries