Out of the list below - have any of you stuck with using any of these fitness apps?

Options
Aaptiv – Traniac – Fit Body by Anna Victoria – Sweat – Neou – OBE – LSF the App – Studio - Freeletics

I do understand that MFP has free apps as well but I'm interested in the apps I listed above. Thank you for your input in advance :)

Replies

• julesotr79
    julesotr79 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have Beachbody on demand and really like it b/c there are so many options. I’m really interested in Obe- I see ads for it all the time on different social media sites
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,877 Member
    Options
    Never heard of any of them.
  • slade51
    slade51 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I keep fluctuating between Runkeeper and Map My Run. I haven’t tried those others.
  • mrbunsrocks
    mrbunsrocks Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I have Aaptiv and it's okay. It used to be better, with great music, but there was some sort of switch and now the music is really hit or miss. I do find it helpful for outdoor running when I want to have an actual workout (i.e., speedwork) or on the treadmill to keep my interest. I don't use it for long runs. I haven't really used the other workouts because I only have a treadmill.

I did not love Sweat. I much prefer Beachbody (and no, I don't sell it). I like the variety of workouts and trainers, and I do well following a formal program with tracking materials.

In addition, I track everything in Strava because I like having the data to look back at.
  • katrose1985
    katrose1985 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I’ve stuck with Beachbody on demand for a year and a half now! So far the only thing that’s helped me stay consistent. I’ve never heard of the ones you’ve mentioned.