100 Pushup Challenge

Options

Replies

• eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    slight improvement from a week ago push ups last mon 425 in hr today 487 in hr + 60 !! and pull ups where last mon 32 today 39 + 7 hell its a start only being able to do 5 pushups and 0 ( zero ) pull ups
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Just found this thread, but I am all in! I actually started doing push-ups this past weekend to start to build arm strength, but this definitely works!

Just did first time, belong to the third column. Only managed to do 5 and a wiggle for my last set. My arms are still a little tired from push ups last night i tell you!
  • zeeohhsix
    zeeohhsix Posts: 41
    Options
    Eriny Im assuming this is from p90x chest and back that puts you averaging 40 push ups per set.... I have completed the program and am on my second round and I can manage that many. I try to average 20 -25 and i have a hard time with that .. Good work
  • eriny
    Options
    yes but just started p90x as just started 3 rd week today i can do 100 pushups in a row as i have been doing them over 2 yrs before p90x i was doing 100 pushups 75 situps m-f
  • eriny
    Options
    how did p90x work for you good results ?
  • zeeohhsix
    Options
    yeah I got really good results.. i now have abs !!!!! and gained alot in my arms chest and legs but i didnt take before and after pictures. I wish I would have take before pics.when i started i was 170 lbs im now 155ish. Im gonna probablly mix my cardio up this round with some insanity , cycling and running. Good luck with the program You will be happy if you stick to it and bring it!!!!! Im gonna try and catch up to you on those push up lol... good luck man!!!
  • cameron_en
    cameron_en Posts: 54
    Options
    I unfortunately can't continue this challenge for the time being as it's interfering with my other workout too much.. but I'll hopefully be able to have another crack at it next month :) good luck, guys!
  • PrincessHannahs
    Options
    Count me in! Hopefully I can do 1!!! Heehee! :embarassed:
  • eriny
    Options
    yeah I got really good results.. i now have abs !!!!! and gained alot in my arms chest and legs but i didnt take before and after pictures. I wish I would have take before pics.when i started i was 170 lbs im now 155ish. Im gonna probablly mix my cardio up this round with some insanity , cycling and running. Good luck with the program You will be happy if you stick to it and bring it!!!!! Im gonna try and catch up to you on those push up lol... good luck man!!!
    good luck to you and thanks
  • MissMaz
    MissMaz Posts: 92
    Options
    Finished week 1, woo hoo! My max went from 6 to 11 :D I'm looking forward to week 2!! (I never thought I would look forward to push ups *L*)
  • xonophone
    xonophone Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I started week 2 today and I can tell you I am definately NOT looking forward to the rest of the week!:sad:
  • UltimateLover
    UltimateLover Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Completed week 2 day 1 last night
  • dawn_eichert
    dawn_eichert Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I am going for it though I am behind all of you
  • MissMaz
    MissMaz Posts: 92
    Options
    Started week 2 today, and the max is still at 11, but I have noticed that my form is getting better so I think that it's definitely helping. I never realised how much you use your abs for stability *L*
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    did week 2 day 1 last night . me: 14, 14, 10, 10, max 20 DH: (Always a rebel) 15,15,10,10, max 20
  • stfuandrun
    stfuandrun Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I did week 2 day 1 last night, column 3. I hate pushups. LOL
  • zeeohhsix
    Options
    did week 4 day 1 row 3 finished but struggled
  • amylillian
    amylillian Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I wanna do it too!!!! :)