Beachbody programs?

Options
Has anyone accurately calculated how many calories we burn for specific programs or at least a close estimate????

Replies

• TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Everything is going to be an estimate. Your height, your weight, your intensity level.

MFP uses general categories for things - like high impact cardio, circuit training or strength training. Start there, but be skeptical (many people eat start by eating back a % and adjust that over time). Looking for the calorie burn for a specific title isn't necessarily a better estimate for you.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I Google the name of the program with "calories burned". Sometimes it finds a site that shows calories burned for the programs, sometimes I find a similar exercise in the database.
  • feffyweffy
    feffyweffy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I’ve also been struggling with this...especially when I do the weight lifting workouts.
  • Pipsqueak1965
    Pipsqueak1965 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Weight lifting doesn't really burn that many calories I don't think.
  • Courtscan2
    Courtscan2 Posts: 498 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Just enter it as whatever type of exercise it is - HIIT, Strength Training, yoga etc etc. They won't have special calorie burns by virtue of being Beachbody, it will depend largely on your weight/height/gender.