What cologne/perfume do you use? thread!

Options

Replies

• Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    Am I super basic because I like Victoria Secret stuff? 🤷‍♀️
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Just_Mel_ wrote: »
    Am I super basic because I like Victoria Secret stuff? 🤷‍♀️

Nope!! I love their perfumes. I think I have 8 different scents

I also wear this Brazilian Bum Bum cream and body spray. It smells like a coconut vanilla vacation
  • Pupnuzz
    Pupnuzz Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Decided to post my whole collection for everyone to see

6tzraf0i4xxh.jpg

If you want to know what a specific one is feel free to ask! 🤗
  • Analog_Kid
    Analog_Kid Posts: 976 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    This stuff is the best.

It reminds everyone of a Summer Vacation at the Beach.

Who doesn't have great memories of the beach ??

Wear it...... and Score Heavily.

2bd40afa-21e2-462e-bd83-d149831be995_1.b50735f6a26be962f68cfcd23a812787.jpeg?odnWidth=450&odnHeight=450&odnBg=ffffff

I agree, but I prefer the more sophisticated version of this fragrance.

xnk02ufhbfzc.png
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    Okay, I just gotta say: even though a lot of these perfumes are way out of my price range for what I'd be willing to spend on smelly stuff, the bottles are soooooooo pretty! I kinda genuinely just want the empty bottles.

I got a sample of one once called Exact Friction of Stars. I wanted to like it so badly just because of the name. (I didn't, sadly)
  • Pupnuzz
    Options
    I have never been able to afford this one, but I got a sampler once and it's a personal favorite

pwgnc68jtbc5.jpeg
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Hope you all go easy on the scent - remember a little goes a long way!

Light fragrance on people can be intriguing, memorable, identifiable (in a good way!).

Too much perfume gives me a headache, hurts my nose and eyes...but also I wonder what the heck are they trying to hide with all that scent? I have to not breathe in the perfume section of department stores, and air freshener kills me.

Me - no perfume, unscented everything except for mildly scented shampoo/conditioner and laundry soap. I like to smell like "clean", and 'clean' doesn't have a 'scent'!.

(I secretly wish I could wear a perfume, like so many of you and not have it bother me!)

Essential oils/scents I like are eucalyptus, lemon grass, peppermint and sesame (not mixed together) - I don't wear them, but could maybe in a pure form, those don't tend to bug me.
  • Analog_Kid
    Analog_Kid Posts: 976 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Now that winter is here, I've been wearing this one by Perry Ellis. It goes well with my wardrobe which is typically all black.
    5llax5nybano.png
  • Pupnuzz
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

Light fragrance on people can be intriguing, memorable, identifiable (in a good way!).

Too much perfume gives me a headache, hurts my nose and eyes...but also I wonder what the heck are they trying to hide with all that scent? I have to not breathe in the perfume section of department stores, and air freshener kills me.

Me - no perfume, unscented everything except for mildly scented shampoo/conditioner and laundry soap. I like to smell like "clean", and 'clean' doesn't have a 'scent'!.

(I secretly wish I could wear a perfume, like so many of you and not have it bother me!)

Essential oils/scents I like are eucalyptus, lemon grass, peppermint and sesame (not mixed together) - I don't wear them, but could maybe in a pure form, those don't tend to bug me.

Yes! Some people do go overboard, I normally don't mind heavy perfume. But a woman's at the store the other day was so strong it just about gagged me and I was sneezing for three hours after.

What you could do is buy some oils and make your own soap to use in the shower, that is lighter and typically doesn't effect people as much. Or you can also make Rub on Perfumes too.
  • jacktherower
    jacktherower Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Sex Panther. It’s got bits of real panther in it.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Pupnuzz wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »

Yes! Some people do go overboard, I normally don't mind heavy perfume. But a woman's at the store the other day was so strong it just about gagged me and I was sneezing for three hours after.

What you could do is buy some oils and make your own soap to use in the shower, that is lighter and typically doesn't effect people as much. Or you can also make Rub on Perfumes too.

That's a really good idea! Mix a drop with my unscented body wash.

And agree...we have some clients come in to my work and I have to leave the room...you shouldn't notice someones perfume/cologne from 6 meters away, it should be subtle and noticed from like 1-3 feet away
  • MaverickMatt_
    MaverickMatt_ Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Creed Aventus
  • Thisyearismyyear
    Thisyearismyyear Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I love wearing different perfume everyday so I own quite a few. My favorites right now are Jo Malone Mimosa and Cardamom and LV Matière Noire. I also love Chanel Gabrielle but it doesn't last on me.
  • colinmcp
    colinmcp Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    s78717-main-Lhero.jpg

Boring but I like it
  • Pupnuzz
    Options
    Creed Aventus

I was blown away by the quality of raw materials the first time I sampled it. Nowadays I prefer Xerjoff Nio, but will still reach for Aventus now and again. What else you got?

You must be rich AF. That stuffs $500 a bottle
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxX
    XxFunctionalStrengthxX Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    This stuff is the best.

It reminds everyone of a Summer Vacation at the Beach.

Who doesn't have great memories of the beach ??

Wear it...... and Score Heavily.

2bd40afa-21e2-462e-bd83-d149831be995_1.b50735f6a26be962f68cfcd23a812787.jpeg?odnWidth=450&odnHeight=450&odnBg=ffffff

And don't forget, after you "score heavily", you'll need some "after gel"...

17CMRUBFRZGLXXXXXSPM_is?wid=685&fmt=jpg
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    I wear deodorant, that’s about as fragrant as I get.

That’s the best.
    Fresh out of the shower scent.
    Shampoo, lotion, deodorant.