Time for action getting in shape 2020

Options
Has anyone got any good workout routines and healthy diet plans that actually work

Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,222 MFP Moderator
    Options
    My diet plan is to log all my food and drink while staying under the calories MFP allots me... And my exercise plan is running, lifting, cycling, and hiking as I can fit it in, because those are things I enjoy. What are your fitness goals? Are you trying to lose or gain weight? Or are you trying to build muscle without gaining/losing weight?

Welcome to MFP. :)
  • emwatkins522
    emwatkins522 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good Morning, I'm just getting back on track, but I am 60 years old and in 2019 lost 20 lbs (I have about 10 more pounds to hit my goal weight) by logging everything I ate and staying within those guidelines (until the holidays hit!). I also have a trainer and once a week, I do Pilates for one hour. I to move around as much as possible at work and home. I am trying to add more regular exercise and use a pedometer to count my steps. I belong to a TOPS (Take off Pounds Sensibly) group once a week also and we weigh in each week and talk about strategies, etc.

Most of the fad diets only work for a time, but most people fail after a while or just stop "dieting". Weight Watchers worked for my husband, but not me. We are all different. Good Luck!