Hello everyone!

Options
Hi everyone! My name is Cherry.. I am doing the healthy lifestyle for 2 yrs already and I already lose fats too but I wanna lose more. Hope to meet lots of friends from here. :):):)

Replies

• steuer0610
    steuer0610 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello Cherry. And Hello everyone. I have just started on myfitnesspal. Trying to finally get back to a healthy lifestyle. Would like to lose 40 pounds and feel better about my self overall. Have a couple of injuries over the last 2 years and feel good enough to start taking everything a little slow now. Needs lots of motivation.
  • cherrylou123
    cherrylou123 Posts: 96 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    steuer0610 wrote: »
    Hello Cherry. And Hello everyone. I have just started on myfitnesspal. Trying to finally get back to a healthy lifestyle. Would like to lose 40 pounds and feel better about my self overall. Have a couple of injuries over the last 2 years and feel good enough to start taking everything a little slow now. Needs lots of motivation.

With positive mind, determination and discipline.. We can do it! Lose fats for ourselves and not for others.. Lose fats to be healthier and to live longer.

Hugs 🤗🤗🤗