New to the board

Options
So I am not new to fitnesspal but I am new to the discussion board. I am a mom who is trying to lose weight to help get pregnant again and tone up to hang out more with my 3 yo. I stopped smoking and went off the keto diet after losing 30 lbs and gained 50 lbs over the holidays. My goals for this year is to lose 100 lbs (I am 235 and my goal is 135) and to have another baby. :#:) I am nervous about this... can I really lose 100 lbs? aahhhhh lol

Replies

• corkdork59
    corkdork59 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    So I am a returning myfitnesspal member. I got down to 177 lbs. from 192, then went back up to 188 due to stress.
    I do martial arts 3 times a week. Have a home gym that I go easy on because of a hiatal hernia.
    Have A1C and blood pressure under control. I want to be at 173 pounds and maintain it. Helping to care for two family members so have a stresss surplus in my life. Can anyone relate? Tips on controlling stress eating would help.
    Blessings, Mike
  • corkdork59
    corkdork59 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Jaime 1514
    Watch out for any "fad" diet. Keto can be dangerous.
    I suggest eating regular food. Cut back on fats. You can still eat what you like for cheat days, just less of it. Maybe half.

Good luck.

• BigBonedBear
    BigBonedBear Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Sure you can lose 100 pounds!!! Takes dedication and self-control, but you can do it!! I’ve lost over 40 pounds using this app and didn’t do any fancy diets. Just log everything and make healthy food choices. Oh - and exercise, exercise, exercise - that way you can eat a little more 😉