what show/series are you watching?

jjpptt2
jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
edited January 2020 in Chit-Chat
Similar to the last movie thread...

What show/series are you watching, or have you recently finished?

The Politician (netflix) - just OK
Unbelievable (netflix) - good, but not a must binge.

Replies

• slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    bojack5 wrote: »
    Ray Donovan - Showtime......best show ive ever watched

Try Billions, you might like that too.

Currently watching Shameless.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Friends
    This is us
    Jane the virgin
    And then rewatching The walking dead, just to balance things out a bit
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    If you're into that true crime stuff, Don't *kitten* with Cats on Netflix was really good.
    I'm about to start season 3 of the Crown. Just finished the most recent season of Atypical which is good too.
  • jjpptt2
    Just_Mel_ wrote: »
    If you're into that true crime stuff, Don't *kitten* with Cats on Netflix was really good.
    I'm about to start season 3 of the Crown. Just finished the most recent season of Atypical which is good too.

Based on the title alone I would have (and probably have) skipped right over cats. I'll go back and take a look, thanks.

I've heard nothing but good things about The Crown, but I have to be in the mood for period shows/movies.
  • jjpptt2
    Currently binging on Designated Survivor on Netflix.

I have it in my list... gotta look and see if Netflix did a season after if left major network TV (which I've seen). Good show.
  • jjpptt2
    bojack5 wrote: »
    Ray Donovan - Showtime......best show ive ever watched

Great show. I'm recording and saving the current season for a weekend when I'm stuck at home.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    My Stories.....

%7B2C73EF91-B843-416D-B615-47693BC32BEB%7DImg100.jpg
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    jjpptt2 wrote: »

Based on the title alone I would have (and probably have) skipped right over cats. I'll go back and take a look, thanks.

I've heard nothing but good things about The Crown, but I have to be in the mood for period shows/movies.

I skipped over Don't *kitten* With Cats too until netflix played me a preview for it.
  • mathdad41
    mathdad41 Posts: 119 Member
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    You

I'm on the last episode of season 1. Interesting show
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Doom Patrol
  • Pupnuzz
    Pupnuzz Posts: 203 Member
    I've been watching this

it2gdsu7nlvc.jpg
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member

It's actually a documentary about how a bunch of animal lovers and activists started out hunting down a guy who posted animal torture videos on YouTube back in the day only to learn that he had moved on to killing a person (and also posted that video online under the 1 Lunatic, 1 Ice Pick name. The dude's name is Luka Magnotta.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luka_Magnotta

Pretty much, it starts out about animal cruelty, ends up with the murder of a Chinese national and discusses the international manhunt to find this dude and arrest him. But had police investigated him when people brought up the animal torture allegations (with video proof, mind you!), chances are, Jun Lin probably would not have been murdered.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,879 Member
    Mandalorian
  • GoJohnGo71
    GoJohnGo71 Posts: 439 Member
    Just started Shameless.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Currently binging on Designated Survivor on Netflix.

I have it in my list... gotta look and see if Netflix did a season after if left major network TV (which I've seen). Good show.

Netflix did one season and then cancelled it.