Fit for 40! Looking for friends.

CakeyPops234
CakeyPops234 Posts: 33 Member
edited January 2020 in Introduce Yourself
Was meant to have done it for 30 but two kids and various injuries mean I'm 9months away from 40 with 6.5st of excess baggage πŸ˜” Joined the gym, got some good workouts going and two days of calorie deficits under my belt!

Looking for some UK friends if anyone's in a similar position and if your a foodie then even better as I really struggle knowing what to cook so the whole family doesn't get bored! Sharing food diaries would be a great help

Replies

• Johnisfat42
    Johnisfat42 Posts: 84 Member
    Hello from Scotland. Happy to add you
  • cupcakegirl81
    cupcakegirl81 Posts: 2,030 Member
    I have 16 months until 40. I would love to feel my best by then, too.
    I'm from Canada but feel free to add me.
  • LiftNRiot
    LiftNRiot Posts: 463 Member
    40 hit hard. Turning 41 in a couple months and now trying to get back to working out after half a year hiatus
  • CakeyPops234
    CakeyPops234 Posts: 33 Member
    Thanks. I've sent requests... I think!
  • kfly44244
    kfly44244 Posts: 17 Member
    edited January 2020
    Hi all. I hit 40 back in August and I can't believe how quickly it impacted my perspective. Getting and staying healthy has become a top priority in life. Support is key so I'm happy to befriend anyone looking for the same! Oh and while I'm from the states, please don't hold that against me. I'd happily move to Canada if they'd have me, lol
  • lilann1961
    lilann1961 Posts: 131 Member
    6 months and counting until 40. Right there with ya!
  • kareneldridge999
    kareneldridge999 Posts: 10 Member
    Hi i hit 40 in august would love to add you all but only just started using this again so cant remember how to add friends! Please add me 😁
  • kareneldridge999
    kareneldridge999 Posts: 10 Member
    I worked it out and have sent requests 😊
  • betharose7
    betharose7 Posts: 53 Member
    Big 40 next year for me, have promised myself I’ll be fab and fit at 40 🀩
  • Emmiesherrie
    Emmiesherrie Posts: 3 Member
    Hi everyone! Snap! I’ve two cheeky little ones that are 5 and 3 years old and 40 isn’t too far off. I thought I would have figured out this eating thing out by now but my brain draws me to cake at any opportunity ...This year I want to change that around for the family. I’ve opened my diary and have some tips from friends to try out different meals so I’ve been trying them out x
  • Khartman6
    Khartman6 Posts: 31 Member
    41 and getting ready for my first contest. I'd like to say age ain't nothing but a number, but somedays...
  • justanotherguy2020
    justanotherguy2020 Posts: 223 Member
    edited January 2020
    Add me! 38.5 looking to get bacj to my college weight before 39. However, I’m not from the UK
  • Trey2k3
    Trey2k3 Posts: 16 Member
    I guess I'm the old man on this thread. I'm a 45-year old who finally won against the battle of the bulge a year ago after trying to lose 35lbs and as my son called it, A cups! πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ Feel free to add me as I truly understand the struggle but with it, you'll appreciate the success and hard work!
  • justanotherguy2020
    justanotherguy2020 Posts: 223 Member
    luthery wrote: Β»
    I guess I'm the old man on this thread. I'm a 45-year old who finally won against the battle of the bulge a year ago after trying to lose 35lbs and as my son called it, A cups! πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ Feel free to add me as I truly understand the struggle but with it, you'll appreciate the success and hard work!

Haha, your son for the win! My youngest daughter walks up to me and rubs my belly and says β€œDads belly.” πŸ˜¬πŸ™„

Imma show em that dad still has fire in the soul