Replies

• laurenebargar
    laurenebargar Posts: 3,081 Member
    Options
    AriesFL wrote: »
    AriesFL wrote: »
    Switch:
    Stardew Valley & Breath of the Wild Zelda

I love BotW. What has been your favorite parts so far?
    @laurenebargar
    @Joeyd727

Im not very far in to be honest, but im loving the Zora's. And the open world concept for this game is so nice, ive been playing it every night after work haha im obsessed right now.

I out so much hours into the game. Over 250 hours. If you haven’t already. I recommend getting the DLC just so you can get the map tracker. That is a great feature and shows places where you didn’t explore and can go back to. Makes for wondering around even better. Zora area is real pretty. I love the story with them. I like how the combat is open to how creative you can be. It’s the first game where I really enjoyed just wondering around. It feels like an adventure. It’s the epitome of what miyomoto wanted for Zelda. Exploration. I can’t wait for the second one. I putt

Ohh ill definetly look into the DLC
  • Mike_Check
    Mike_Check Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone! I read through the comments... some great games there. I am playing BotW but with my 5 year old son so it's taking awhile... :) He really loves to cook things. Personally I started the Outer Worlds last week and it's fantastic. I also play a bit of Hearthstone as I've been playing for a few years and just can't give it up.
  • JetJaguar
    JetJaguar Posts: 801 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    In FF XIV, there's another player character that I've noticed because I see them all the time. We seem to be progressing through the story at about the same rate because we're often running around in the same places and our main class levels are always within 1-2 of each other. I ought to say hi since they're a white mage (a healer class) and I'm a paladin (tank), and a healer-tank duo basically means never waiting in a dungeon queue ever again. ;)