Looking for support and will also support!

Options
RunningJustIncase
RunningJustIncase Posts: 81 Member
edited January 2020 in Motivation and Support
I just had my second baby. I’m not new to MFP but am needing new people who’ll comment support and motivation and vice versa. I will lose about 70lbs over the next 10 months-1 year. I’m dedicated to this yet again! Please add me! Thank you!

Replies

• sosiobhan
    sosiobhan Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Need support! Will also post to support you! Add me! Pleaaaasse!!
  • sosiobhan
    sosiobhan Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Why can't I figure out how to add anybody as a friend? What's the secret?
  • Bekah7482
    Bekah7482 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Everyone is welcome to add me
  • RCPV
    RCPV Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    sosiobhan wrote: »

Click on the poster's profile name that you want to add (to the left of their post under their picture). A box will pop up showing that poster's info. Click on the poster's name again and their profile will pop up. Click on Add as Friend. You'll be able to write a short message to them if you'd like. Usually a good idea. :)
  • johnsjl3
    johnsjl3 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I also have 2 kids (a 3 year old and a 10month old). I have about 50lbs to lose. I'm pretty desperate for an accountability group if anyone wants to add me to check in regularly?
  • RunningJustIncase
    RunningJustIncase Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    sosiobhan wrote: »

I added you!
  • Aquarian
    Aquarian Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I will try to be supportive 👍
  • ksupan98
    ksupan98 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I’d love to be added. I have been losing and regaining the same 25 lbs and and now need to lose 30 lbs by mid June. I’m feeling pretty dedicated, I lost my 40 lb baby weight using MFP 6 years ago! It’s a great resource but I could use some accountability! I’ll add y’all.
  • mlm7281
    mlm7281 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m 38, 5’3 sitting at 155. I’ve lost almost 20lbs last year only to almost gain it all back :(((. I’m super determined to finally do this! Please add me :).
  • Sierra_Danielle
    Sierra_Danielle Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’d love to be added! I’m looking to lose 30lbs. A few years ago I lost about the same amount of weight using MFP then I had my son. With school, work and family I started lacking in the self care field. I’m now dedicated to changing that and would love the additional motivation as well as to motivate others to do the same :-)
  • AdamAussie34
    AdamAussie34 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Happy to also be added. Love the support on mfp!
  • StrickPT
    StrickPT Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Just turned 45 here. Feel free to add me. We are all in this together.
  • lachaj
    lachaj Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Will help out anyway I can. Looking to lose 20lbs and I’ve hit the dreaded plateau 🙁
  • purplekat
    purplekat Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I recently hit the reset button on myself for a new start again on my weightless goal. So feel free to add me.
  • CaliValleyGirl
    CaliValleyGirl Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I hope you find this place useful and supportive in your endeavor to be fit and healthy. Perseverance and determination will keep you on track with the lovely plethora of support provided here among the masses.
  • jkohler0377
    jkohler0377 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I have almost 100lbs to lose, at least 40-50 lbs by October 2020 for a dream vacation!!
  • eleni426
    eleni426 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    dshepley7 wrote: »
    I too am looking for support/motivation. This past year I lost 25 pounds early in the year to only gain the weight back and then some. It is hard for me to stay focused on the weight lose as once I start losing the weight I end up having cheat meals and lose focus. I am looking to lose 40-50 pounds this year and to keep it off for good. I haven't done forums in the past so this year I am trying new strategies to stay motivated

Omgosh this is my story too. It makes me so sad because I was at my ideal weight after dieting, then gained it back and then some also. I can't figure out what it is that makes me loose control. I used to have amazing will power. Maybe we can support each other through this process.
  • SillyCat1975
    SillyCat1975 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm all down for friends!