Fat or loose skin?

Options
2»

Replies

• mommaxoxo
    mommaxoxo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all of the responses!! I like a lot of women i know, have steered away from weight training and only focused on cardio! Which is great but i think in my case incorporating weight training is a must. I'm excited to see what all i can change, and trying not to focus on the things i can't. I have seen the skin pinch test mentioned...am i trying it determine how think the amount I'm grabbing or how far i can pull from my body? Thanks again for all the responses!! I really appreciate it. Hopefully in a few months with your advice I'll have a body i recognize again!
  • mommaxoxo
    mommaxoxo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    actually i found a more detailed skin test description... after doing it I'm confident that i definitely have more fat to lose before i can grasp what I'm working with as far as loose skin. To me, it sends like i do have some just not nearly what i thought before this thread! Woo hoo, cheerleader body, or as close back to it as i can get...here i come!
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,401 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Looking at the pictures, I would say it's a combination of three things; too high fat content, a little loose skin and not a lot of lean body mass.