Who did you USED to be?

Options
2»

Replies

• _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    Dakase83 wrote: »
    Over the past 11 years I have been the newbie (paws830), naive (paws3515), insecure (lady_spartan15), attention seeking (paws0412)... Then I woke up and stopped looking for validation (Chakota17) And now , I don't give a *kitten* about what people think because I love me and I know my self worth (Dakase83)

I think I added you as a friend when you were paws 3515. It's always nice seeing the self growth and the transformations from my older friends throughout the years. Happy you have found yourself worth ❤
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I have managed to keep the same account since signing up years ago. I kinda want to keep it that way as I'm attached to my username. :heart:
  • kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    since ive had the same username since 2012...Im feeling a sudden urge to join the majority and change it....
    Its not even clever or cute anyway
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    Will tell ya but have to kill ya after. 🤫
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    On a serious note, I've been here for at least 10-yrs (you'll spot past posts cuz I've got a penchant for using gifs), but every time I switch out computers or my computer crashes & needs reformatting, I can't recall my previous PW, let alone username... mainly as I don't pick anything with any sort of meaning...

& @Vikka_V has my real name! No grudge, btw! :smile:

There was also at least one breach, where I was asked to log in & update my PW & I couldn't... & I never recall which email I may have used to open the account, which could since be defunct. So, I have at least 4 other abandoned profiles here. Never came across them, but I'd need to dig back & who's got the time or interest for that.

It almost sounds as if I shouldn't be allowed on the 'net at all.

No idea what TarryTaffy means or how it came to me. I normally try 1/2-dozen names & they're already taken, so I just pull names out of the air.

I need to start writing things down!

I'll be back later if I recall my "name". Have a good day, All!

I think it's a pretty name!
    I've never met anyone named Vikka, but I heard it in a movie.