Hello! (Support, motivation, oms)

Options
leanna_aroha
leanna_aroha Posts: 22 Member
edited January 2020 in Introduce Yourself
Stepping on the scales this year has been a bit of a wake up call and clearly explained why my clothes were getting tighter. 2019 was focused on getting back into full time studies as an adult student via distance to pursue a different career and my health suffered as a result. I am hoping to turn that around this year! My partner has MS so I will be supporting him with oms based nutrition if anyone has similar dietary requirements I would love to hear about any recipes or ideas. I have used my fitness pal and had great results in the past but am hoping to make more permanent lifestyle changes. My first goals will be to track nutrition and exercise daily, weigh in weekly (goal is .5-1kg loss/week) and add new recipes I try so they are more accurate. If anyone has similar goals or would like extra support/motivation please feel free to add me.

Replies

• Betty
    Betty Posts: 8,817 MFP Staff
    Options
    Welcome back! Best of luck on reaching your goals this year!
  • leanna_aroha
    leanna_aroha Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Stepping on the scales this year has been a bit of a wake up call and clearly explained why my clothes were getting tighter. 2019 was focused on getting back into full time studies as an adult student via distance to pursue a different career and my health suffered as a result. I am hoping to turn that around this year! My partner has MS so I will be supporting him with oms based nutrition if anyone has similar dietary requirements I would love to hear about any recipes or ideas. I have used my fitness pal and had great results in the past but am hoping to make more permanent lifestyle changes. My first goals will be to track nutrition and exercise daily, weigh in weekly (goal is .5-1kg loss/week) and add new recipes I try so they are more accurate. If anyone has similar goals or would like extra support/motivation please feel free to add me.

A little update which I'm excited about. Two weeks in and I've lost 3.6kg tracking carefully, logging daily and doing a little exercise. If you have similar diet restrictions or exercise or weight loss goals please feel free to add me for motivation and support. I am needing to connect with a few more people on here with similar goals. I have about 30kg more to lose if not more and still have a long way to go.