I NEED MOTIVATION πŸ™πŸ»

Options
svj72
svj72 Posts: 13 Member
edited January 2020 in Introduce Yourself
I’m back!! I stopped logging my calories a long time ago, and now I’m feeling so disappointed. BUT! One thing I do know for sure, I will NOT let my weight win!!
I’ve lost weight before and I can do it again πŸ˜€ so 30 pounds get ready to go bye bye!!

Replies

• paddydiver24
    paddydiver24 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    What kind of encouragement do you need for motivation?
  • mworeilly
    mworeilly Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Keep at it. You can do it!
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    Isn't wanting to lose weight and be a healthy weight motivating enough? No one can motivate you but you. We are here to support you, but we can't be there in person to make you eat an apple vs potato chips or get up and exercise when you would rather stay on the couch.
  • svj72
    Options
    I don’t know how to reply to each of you, MY APOLOGIES... Still learning how to use this app.
    Motivation is something we all need. For example: When a child is doing bad in school, we parents need to motivate them, am I correct? They need us.
    Now when it comes to me, yes it’s totally different, but all I need to see is positive text or quotes and what not.
    I love the outdoors and I’m not really a person who likes to watch tv much 😁 and yes potatoes chips can be addicting but that’s why I rather not buy them.
    I thank you all for your support and wish you all the best for 2020 πŸ’ͺ🏼
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,390 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP....Wishing you the very best on your journey :)
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
  • svj72
    Options
    Thank you so much! πŸ˜Šβ˜•οΈπŸ™πŸ»