The VERY Serious Thread of SUPER Serious Questions

Options
SwannySez
SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
I am dog *kitten* tired of the *kitten* headed *kitten* waffles who turn every *kitten* thread into a sexfest or a *kitten* jocularity contest.

This is a serious *kitten* thread for serious *kitten* people discussing serious *kitten* topics.

So if you’re one of those pervy weirdos who want to talk about *kitten* size or how many *kitten* you have *kitten* in one night, you can just skip right on by, *kitten*!

Replies

• _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    5ixlfpakszk6.gif
  • SwannySez
    Options
    how come cherry flavor dont taste like cherry

See? This the exact kinda *kitten* *kitten* *kitten* I was talking about. You just cannot *kitten* help yourself, can you?

This is SERIOUS!
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Why am I, as a living person, only allowed to decide between scientific donation/cremation/burial for my death? Why am I not allowed to force people to taxidermy me and build a shrine in which I stay on a golden throne for all time in their home? Why am I not allowed to have my skeleton mounted and have a party thrown in which they dress me up?

I mean, it's my last wish here on Earth.. why is it subject to silly confinement?
  • _Miss_chievous_
    Options
    If peanut butter wasn't called peanut butter, what would it be called?
  • SwannySez
    Options

Carver Cream
  • SwannySez
    Options
    Why am I, as a living person, only allowed to decide between scientific donation/cremation/burial for my death? Why am I not allowed to force people to taxidermy me and build a shrine in which I stay on a golden throne for all time in their home? Why am I not allowed to have my skeleton mounted and have a party thrown in which they dress me up?

I mean, it's my last wish here on Earth.. why is it subject to silly confinement?

Very well. We shall have you...mounted.
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options

You can stuff cats. Just sayin.
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options

peanut paste?
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Heeeeyyyy noooowwww!
  • isalsayourface123
    Options
    I'm not that pervy :(
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »

Carver Cream

I disagree it would have been called Shelled bean spread
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Here’s something serious, why do people tailgate? You wouldn’t be tailgating if you had allotted enough time for accidents or other mishaps. It’s dangerous not only for the person being tailgated but for others If there’s an accident.

Also no one has answered why the wood chucks chucks?
  • _Miss_chievous_
    Options

cream of nut

🤣 ok, you win.
  • isalsayourface123
    Options
    Here’s something serious, why do people tailgate? You wouldn’t be tailgating if you had allotted enough time for accidents or other mishaps. It’s dangerous not only for the person being tailgated but for others If there’s an accident.

When I read tailgating I was think beers and tents and food and football games.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options

When I read tailgating I was think beers and tents and food and football games.

me too, so I was really confused at first! I call that "following too closely"
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    Heeeeyyyy noooowwww!

hey now
    Don't dream it's over
  • isalsayourface123
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    Heeeeyyyy noooowwww!

hey now
    Don't dream it's over

Now I'll be falling asleep to this in my head.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    Do random acts of kindness really have a motive?
  • isalsayourface123
    Options
    Diatonic12 wrote: »
    Do random acts of kindness really have a motive?

This doesnt sound pervy enough...could you please reword?
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    What @SwannySez says...goes. Swanny has the answers, answers, answers and knows many things. I'll wait.