Have you tried the new 0 cal Reese’s?????

Replies

• bearly63
    bearly63 Posts: 734 Member
    I'd run an extra mile to eat a frozen one....think I will do just that. Yum!!! You don't need more than a few minis to get a good fix. :p
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    yeah- you got me- i was rushing in here to find out the details of where to gobuy and how many calories -really!!!! but hahaha- thanks for a little humour- we need it sometimes-
    ps- my diet is going like yours- eating all the calorie bombs then trying again the next day
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    PAV8888 wrote: »
    Kitten all that! There is a disagree because of click bait and no zero Calories for Reeses!

squ1u3iog7mc.gif
  • justanotherguy2020
    justanotherguy2020 Posts: 223 Member
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    x91r12p8l78e.jpeg

For a small person with about a 4000 calorie budget to spend, the right salad, some (heh) fats, and 90 protein grams really isn't the worst possible choice, nutritionally speaking. ;):lol:

That’s awesome!! Can I ask what your workout routine is that requires you to have a 4K calorie budget everyday? I know that some super athletes are known to require even up to 10k per day.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 31,969 Member
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    x91r12p8l78e.jpeg

For a small person with about a 4000 calorie budget to spend, the right salad, some (heh) fats, and 90 protein grams really isn't the worst possible choice, nutritionally speaking. ;):lol:

That’s awesome!! Can I ask what your workout routine is that requires you to have a 4K calorie budget everyday? I know that some super athletes are known to require even up to 10k per day.

I didn't say I did. (It's around 2300, but I'm a 5'5" li'l ol' lady in the 130s pounds, y'know? ;) ) Plus I don't like Reese's quite that much. :lol: One would do, maybe 2. Those fit fine.

Plus I'd need 40 of them to hit my protein goal. Only about 19 would fit in my calorie budget, allowing some for the salad - not enough protein. And it would take around 4 hours on the rowing machine to earn the other 21. I'm probably not in shape for that, not being a super athlete, good though I may be at math.

So sad, innit? ;)

• I'm going to go cry now..... :'( I love Reeses!!! :p:p:p
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    edited January 2020
    If you have an Aldi, go there. Buy their peanut butter cups. You won't be sorry.

Much better than Reeses.

Aaaaaaaaaand you're welcome.

They have calories though
  • ksharrell48
    ksharrell48 Posts: 170 Member
    Also, from waaaaay too much experience, Trader Joe's has terrific mini PB cups. I'll have to check out Aldi's, too.
  • neugebauer52
    neugebauer52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    edited January 2020
    B) What tree are they growing on? Must plant that tree! B)
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    I have 0 calorie chocolate peanut butter flavored syrup(for coffee flavoring). I was thinking maybe something like that???
  • justanotherguy2020
    B) What tree are they growing on? Must plant that tree! B)

Same tree that will help provide my retirement one day ;)
  • justanotherguy2020
    Tada!!

aohl24indcz7.jpeg
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,552 Member
    edited January 2020
    some are missing my friend!

I think you have kitchen rodents!
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    I’m going to eat broccoli for dinner and chocolate for dessert.

If I wanted peanut butter cups, I’d go for the Trader Joe’s ones over Reese’s any day.
  • justanotherguy2020
    PAV8888 wrote: »
    some are missing my friend!

I think you have kitchen rodents!

Haha, stupid mice 😬
    apullum wrote: »
    I’m going to eat broccoli for dinner and chocolate for dessert.

If I wanted peanut butter cups, I’d go for the Trader Joe’s ones over Reese’s any day.

I’ll have to try them. How much do they cost per jar? $200? Haha