For health and family

Hi! I’m a 35yo/F American living abroad with my husband in Mongolia where winters are -40 degrees. I was diagnosed this year with Hashimoto’s thyroid disease and have had endometriosis since my early 20’s. This last year my diagnosis was able to change my life back as I have energy to walk again - Hashimoto’s took my energy away and I went from 160 pounds in 2018 to 200 in the start of 2020. I want to lose the weight pretty quickly but with full nutrition. Maybe if I get my health back, family could be in the future. I could use some fellow encouragement from peers that relate. Please send me a friend request if you do!

Replies

• laurachomski
    laurachomski Posts: 2 Member
    I feel related in some ways. I have thyroid issues that’s affect my eating habits and my inmune system. Also I have a family history of diabetes so I watch my sugar levels since I was 10. For me watch what I eat and control my weight is not a luxury. This app helps me to monitor the nutrition value of my choices and keep on eye of my calories intake. Good luck in your journey!!