Not new, but need motivation!

I am far from new to mfp. I am an emotional eater and I had so much happen in the last year that I gave up on myself. I started my journey before the new year because I knew if I didnt I wouldnt stick to it. I am back and growing stronger everyday. I am looking for friends who want to motivate each other!

Replies

• brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    yes that emotional eating gets us.
  • momhiebert
    momhiebert Posts: 2 Member
    Motivation is always needed here.
    Each week is either gain 1/2 a lb or lost. How to shed 2 lbs in a week would be great. But how?
  • robin_moore3
    robin_moore3 Posts: 5 Member
    I make it a goal to walk everyday. Im trying to ease in slowly because my knees are so bad. I walk 16,000-20,000 steps a day!
  • Luke_rabbit
    Luke_rabbit Posts: 1,031 Member
    That's an amazing amount of steps!
  • robin_moore3
    robin_moore3 Posts: 5 Member
    Im a stocker at sams club so the majority of my steps come from my job. I average 12,000 at work and then I walk every afternoon
  • J72FIT
    J72FIT Posts: 5,994 Member
    Im a stocker at sams club so the majority of my steps come from my job. I average 12,000 at work and then I walk every afternoon

That is an impressive amount of steps. Never underestimate how effective walking can be. IMO it is the foundation of having an active lifestyle. At the end of the day, the most important thing is to be consistent. You don't have to be perfect, just be consistent and the results will come.