On the Health Wagon again

Options
Hi everyone, I have realized I can't do this alone. So, to tell everyone a little about myself (and this puts me out of my comfort zone) -- Im a 52 year old woman who has been overweight since I had my one and only child 25 years ago. I ended up being a single parent and gradually became very unhappy with my life. I guess I felt like a failure so I gained more weight. By being unhappy with myself, I became unhappy with my job. So after my child went to college, I decided to quit and go back to school. I graduated about two years ago with a bachelor degree and a masters. But I was still overweight and older. Employers didn't want me. I tried and tried. I had to move away from family to get a job so I am now alone in another town. I didn't have to go out of state but I am 2 hours plus from family. I've made my goal this year to get my body and mind back to a healthy place -- and move back to be near family. I want my family dinners again. I do have one more professional hurdle to get over and I will be tackling that along with everything else soon.

So that's where I am and I know I can't do this alone.

Thanks for reading!

Replies

• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Wishing you the very best of luck with your healthy living and climbing your professional hurdle! Sounds like you've already done very well accomplishing all that you have!!