Losing Weight and Drugs

Options
Good morning from Tampa, Florida.

Working on losing weight and getting rid of the drugs I'm on for Type 2 Diabetes, Cholesterol and Blood Pressure.

Of course easy to go for walks in Florida with the sight-seeing available:

bxb5l3whqrl4.jpg

Replies

• steph19912020
    steph19912020 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can do it, if your looking for friends I'm always looking for new ones
  • eIIekay
    eIIekay Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    What great goals! I wish you the best of luck. I'm from Canada, so exercise for me is indoors for awhile. Wish I had your nice weather!
  • onward1
    onward1 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    You can do it if you stick with it. I got off high blood pressure meds a few years ago, I also have a friend that got rid of her type 2 diabetes with diet and excercise. Remember slow and steady wins the race....good luck to you, you've come to the right place! (What kind of bird is that? A Herron?)
  • brettossman2
    brettossman2 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    onward1 wrote: »
    You can do it if you stick with it. I got off high blood pressure meds a few years ago, I also have a friend that got rid of her type 2 diabetes with diet and excercise. Remember slow and steady wins the race....good luck to you, you've come to the right place! (What kind of bird is that? A Herron?)

Sandhill Crane
  • AprilMLowe
    AprilMLowe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Let's be friends! I snowbird in Sarasota! I have lost 100+ pounds here and meds. Send me a friend request!
    April🤗
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,478 Member
    Options
    Walking is an excellent way to lose weight and get healthier my husband has poor joints and diabetes he has really felt the benefits from daily walks. Good luck!
  • aletheia_vox
    aletheia_vox Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah! Trying to squash some prediabetes over here, too!
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,872 Member
    Options
    At age 60, all my cholesterol and boood pressure results went from high to normal when I lost from obese to normal weight at age 60, and I felt much better too (such as much-reduced joint pain).

Hang in there, I think you can get the results you want. :)

Best wishes!