How to find threads faster

Options
Is there some way to book mark a thread that I want to go back to? I know there is a search feature, but sometimes I can't remember the exact discussion title. Is there a feature where I can go to the threads I've commented on or something? There has to be an easier way but I don't know what it is. Thanks

Replies

• tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,107 Member
    Options
    Is there some way to book mark a thread that I want to go back to? I know there is a search feature, but sometimes I can't remember the exact discussion title. Is there a feature where I can go to the threads I've commented on or something? There has to be an easier way but I don't know what it is. Thanks

There are 2 ways:

Web version - click on the notification (bell icon) and go to "All Notifications" and select "Replies"

App - Search using your own username and change the options to comments only within a defined period (Example 1 week) of "Today".
  • lauragreenbaum
    lauragreenbaum Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,172 Member
    Options
    You can bookmark threads too. On my mobile browser, there is a little star top right, next to the topic title, which you can click on. Something similar on desktop browsers too, I think.
  • moonangel12
    moonangel12 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    And if you want to mark some to read but not reply on them, on the app version you can click the star to bookmark it...