There will be NO turning back this time! I promise that.

Options
So I'm doing something different. Something outside my comfort level. I'm holding myself accountable by posting my goals. Logging my food. And committing to be consistent.

I tend to start hard then crash and burn. It's been the same story for the last several years. Same excuses. Same attitude.

I'm sick sick sick and tired of it. I want a healthy life! I want to run and play with my kids and not get side cramps or become easily winded. I wasn't always this way, but I've let myself go. I've become content with my excuses.

Well NO MORE! This time there is no going back. My goal is lose 80lbs by October.

I'm looking for accountability partners to help push and motivate each other.

Replies

• KLCruz88
    KLCruz88 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm feel for you. I had lost almost 50lbs and gained 20 of it back. I'm trying to lose a total of 40 by fall this year! We can do this! I'll be happy to help in the accountability department if you do the same for me!
  • No_turning_back
    No_turning_back Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'd love to help! & Yes, we can and will do this!
  • LeannJeffers
    LeannJeffers Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I lost 48 and then I quit smoking and that's all it took to gain back 26 pounds :( I know that I need a calorie deficit but I can't seem to haul myself on the weight loss train. I love food to much and am so conditioned to 3 squares a day, plus snacking. This year is my come back year. I don't want to feel frumpy and hate looking in the mirror.
  • DanZiehm
    DanZiehm Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hi - About 5 years ago, I was very successful using MFP and I dropped 134 pounds. Then life kicked in, I got content and also suffered a shoulder injury, and I put back on a chunk of that weight. Now I'm back on MFP and correcting the bad habits that led to me putting the weight back on. As of this past Saturday, I've dropped 45 pounds (dropping 50 pounds is my first goal). I'm always looking to add active, supportive friends on MFP to help me and keep me accountable. Feel free to send me a friend request if you like. Thanks and have a great day!
  • Nancyh58
    Nancyh58 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    If some of you can help me figure out how to make a group post or "club" I'd love to join. I can never seem to get more than 5-6# down and then I'm back to where i started.