Missed period need help!!

Options
13»

Replies

• emcdonie
    emcdonie Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    There was nothing wrong with her question as it is certainly possible it is related to diet, and exercise.

It was in the wrong category, but so what? None of us are perfect and error free.

A little kindness and understanding would not hurt some of ya'll.
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    make an appointment with a doctor :)

^^^ This. And possibly a dietician. You may be nutritionally depleting yourself even when you are eating, which will stop your period, cause hair loss, etc.
  • nichi123
    nichi123 Posts: 244
    Options
    make an appointment with a doctor :)
    ^ This
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    There was nothing wrong with her question as it is certainly possible it is related to diet, and exercise.

It was in the wrong category, but so what? None of us are perfect and error free.

A little kindness and understanding would not hurt some of ya'll.
    What's wrong with her question is that she should be seeking medical attention for it, not asking a bunch of strangers on a message board who are mostly not doctors.
  • jenifr818
    jenifr818 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Yeah, what everyone else said

Call a doctor
  • emcdonie
    Options
    I'd say the reason for it is probably more likely than the absence on its own. If there is a medical reason it's not happening, obviously, you need to treat that. Not having a period can be completely benign or the sign of something serious and several things in between.

That is certainly possible. Hopefully the reason is indeed nothing serious and it returns to normal soon.
  • emcdonie
    Options
    She does need to see a doc, I agree.

There is nothing wrong with asking the thoughts of others in addition to that.

I see no need for people to be unkind and snarky over a question. Anyone can certainly act how they wish, but I suspect they'd prefer if others treated them more kindly. Treating others how you wish to be treated is a good rule to follow.

Have a good day ya'll, I am out of here.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Not it.
  • krisjohnson121
    krisjohnson121 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    If you are not pregnant - going 3 months without a period is the sign of a problem - go see your doc.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    And yet more proof that lifing heavy will make your uterus fall out

Seriously, go see a doctor.