Quick, Easy and Healthy?

jillannmackey
jillannmackey Posts: 3 Member
Hi! What is your quick, easy and healthy go to snack / meal? Recently when I’ve been fighting sugar cravings, I’ve turned to frozen cherries and nut butter. Quick easy and delicious 😋 Tell me yours!

Replies

• missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    edited January 2020
    Whatever fits into my calorie budget. Nothing is off limits.
  • sammidelvecchio
    sammidelvecchio Posts: 791 Member
    1 bag of broccoli slaw mix
    some kind of Asian stiry fry sauce
    cooked in a pan on the stove with a few sprays of olive oil
    add some shredded chicken (i cook a bunch of chicken breasts in the instant pot, shred them, and put them in the fridge to add to meals like this)
  • jillannmackey
    jillannmackey Posts: 3 Member
    Thanks for the idea!
  • georgieamber2
    georgieamber2 Posts: 229 Member
    Vanilla soy yoghurt, half a brown banana and 2 squares of dark chocolate! 183 calories 3epguqob9eob.png
  • michirouge
    michirouge Posts: 2 Member
    Cottage cheese with some low calorie topping :smile:
  • spicynred243
    spicynred243 Posts: 2 Member
    OMG!!! I have broccoli slaw in the fridge. I love recipes that can use items already at hand. I'm doing your recipe with grilled shrimp leftovers. Thanks for sharing!

quote="sammidelvecchio;c-44608453"]1 bag of broccoli slaw mix
    add some shredded chicken (i cook a bunch of chicken breasts in the instant pot, shred them, and put them in the fridge to add to meals like this)[/quote]

• sammidelvecchio
    sammidelvecchio Posts: 791 Member
    OMG!!! I have broccoli slaw in the fridge. I love recipes that can use items already at hand. I'm doing your recipe with grilled shrimp leftovers. Thanks for sharing!

quote="sammidelvecchio;c-44608453"]1 bag of broccoli slaw mix
    add some shredded chicken (i cook a bunch of chicken breasts in the instant pot, shred them, and put them in the fridge to add to meals like this)

[/quote]

anytime ;)
  • NicbPNW
    NicbPNW Posts: 47 Member
    I just bought some Healthy Noodles from Costco (that's what they are called) and fried up some tofu and veggies and threw it all together. SOOO good.