What’s on your BUCKET LIST?

Options
124»

Replies

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Search for ancient treasure and artifacts...
    Even if they don't exist...

I wish I could just retire and grab a backpack, my son and go...
  • emeraldeyes2020
    emeraldeyes2020 Posts: 231 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options

That would be a dream wouldn’t it, I watch every documentary and reality show related to this subject.

Some movies are great too, I think Indiana Jones and goonies had a lot to do with my interest starting as a child.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

That would be a dream wouldn’t it, I watch every documentary and reality show related to this subject.

Some movies are great too, I think Indiana Jones and goonies had a lot to do with my interest starting as a child.

It's always been a dream of mine... I love ancient aliens and I'm a pretty huge history buff 🤓...

I would like to start with the sword of Joan of Arc... That would be one helluva search...

I remember hearing that an angel actually instructed her where to find it and that it actually belonged to the Archangel Michael and was supposed to be unbeatable...

I know history may tell a different story but that's still a pretty awesome legend 🤓
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    This:elu0kro1jiy0.jpeg

This isn't on my bucket list but I kind of want to get in a fight with one of these. Like I'll have a bowie knife strapped to my thigh and be swimming in the ocean. And one of these will come up & try to bite me, so I'll latch onto its upper fin and start stabbing it to death. I'm guessing I'll catch a lot of heat for saying this, but hey, y'all kill cockroaches and spiders in your homes 🤷🏻‍♂️

This diver has the right idea

kqxpbizrf8vk.jpg

..... until the fish turns around.

And... high five you 👋
  • emeraldeyes2020
    emeraldeyes2020 Posts: 231 Member
    Options

It's always been a dream of mine... I love ancient aliens and I'm a pretty huge history buff 🤓...

I would like to start with the sword of Joan of Arc... That would be one helluva search...

I remember hearing that an angel actually instructed her where to find it and that it actually belonged to the Archangel Michael and was supposed to be unbeatable...

I know history may tell a different story but that's still a pretty awesome legend 🤓

I watch that too it’s fascinating and also heard the same story about Joan of arc, a bit of a history buff myself