HAVE YOU Lost more weight!

Options
Dailly13
Dailly13 Posts: 190 Member
How people make you feel bad for being a healthy weight, and worst than that, you feel like you have to justify yourself and say No I don't think I have.

Replies

• LiftNRiot
    LiftNRiot Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Did you lose more weight friend?
  • Dailly13
    Options
    LiftNRiot wrote: »

I guess your not allowed to be slim these days without getting slight digs from people. I shall rise above it. But it still hurts my feelings
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Dailly13 wrote: »

I guess your not allowed to be slim these days without getting slight digs from people. I shall rise above it. But it still hurts my feelings

You can't be fat either. Otherwise you're the target of food and shop shaming and stupid "fat" jokes.

Point is, some people (that you probably shouldn't care about) are going to be unhappy and petty no matter what your size or what you look like.

People are jerks (sometimes).
  • Dailly13
    Options
    Dailly13 wrote: »

You can't be fat either. Otherwise you're the target of food and shop shaming and stupid "fat" jokes.

Point is, some people (that you probably shouldn't care about) are going to be unhappy and petty no matter what your size or what you look like.

People are jerks (sometimes).

Thank you.
  • LiftNRiot
    LiftNRiot Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    7itzziqctwda.gif