Best app for workouts

Options
I'm looking for an app subscription based like bodbot that makes workout plans for you. What is the best low priced out there? Bodbot has bad reviews. I'm on a android phone.

Replies

• MT1134
    MT1134 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    slimdownt wrote: »
    I'm looking for an app subscription based like bodbot that makes workout plans for you. What is the best low priced out there? Bodbot has bad reviews. I'm on a android phone.

Tell us a little about yourself and your goals. We can better help from there.
  • slimdownt
    slimdownt Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Well I was 374 and now down to 299. The food part of it I got. Just lost in the gym. I used to have a trainer but no longer. I just need a plan of what to do in gym when I go. And change it out so it doesn't get boring. I guess like do this do that. I'm just wanting to lose weight and get fitter nothing crazy.
  • slimdownt
    Options
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Options
    Strong Lifts.
  • Viktorija34
    Viktorija34 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Lumowell app is a good one.
  • designerdiscounts
    designerdiscounts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Try jefit. There are a bunch of workouts you can choose or you can make your own. Super user friendly and free. And it keeps track of all your progress. I love it.
  • slimdownt
    Options
    Try jefit. There are a bunch of workouts you can choose or you can make your own. Super user friendly and free. And it keeps track of all your progress. I love it.

Yeah I downloaded jefit. It is awesome. I went ahead and paid for elite since I hate ads. Thanks for the suggestion!