Started T25 today (8/19/2013)

Options
Up until about 2 months ago, I've been working out (boot camp) 5 days a week... then summer conflicts got in the way and the weight crept up. Hubby & I started T25 today and I nearly threw up when it was over but IT WAS AWESOME. It's exactly what I needed, I was just amazed how 2 months of missing workouts would translate into super out of shape performance. This week is going to be ROUGH with cutting calories, getting up at 5:45am to workout, AND back -to-school activities. Funny how I'm excited all the same....

Did anyone else start this program today?:smile:

Replies

• Denisse210
    Denisse210 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    i started last week but you can add me!
  • JENNTF
    JENNTF Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Just wondering how the two of you like the T25 workout so far. I recently signed up as a Beachbody Coach, and was thinking of purchasing it. Do you think it is a good workout for women? it has had amazing results from people that have done it, so I am curious. Do either of you have a Beachbody Coach? I would love to have you on my team for added support.
  • demitraknows
    demitraknows Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I am on day 4 and I love it. I have to stretch more because my shins are killing me.
  • imhc93
    imhc93 Posts: 23
    Options
    I started today. I loved the workout so short but really intense.

Anyone can add me

I'm following the guide calorie wise so I aim for 1600 a day.
  • Shelleybean29
    Shelleybean29 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I started Beta today.. It is tough but I am loving it!!!
  • burkhart_h
    burkhart_h Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am on day 1 of week 4 and I hated working out before this and now I cant WAIT for workout time. Its so awesome but tough! feel free to add me!
  • FeleciaMiller
    FeleciaMiller Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You're going to love it!!! Today I would've been on week 7 but my Twin brother asked me if would restart the program with him and I said yes. So today I'll be doing W1D1 (WEEK 1 DAY 1)

I first started 7/1 it I had lost 5.5 inches in my waist by 7/13 I SOOOOO RECOMMEND THIS PROGRAM!
  • jeremyw1977
    jeremyw1977 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Just wondering how the two of you like the T25 workout so far.

Top to bottom, one of the better workouts I have done in a while.......and it's over in only 25 minutes (unless you're an idiot like me and do two back-to-back)
    Do either of you have a Beachbody Coach? I would love to have you on my team for added support.

Probably one of the faster transitions from "do you like [insert Beachbody product]" to "I'm a Coach, let me 'support' you" that I have seen in these forums. Well played.
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I started week 3 day 1 today and love T25 today was TBC my least favorite hate all the planks but it's only 25 min. I go back to work next week and wonder if I will stay committed to doing my workout in the morning or if I will have to do in the evening. My daughter starts school tomorrow so I will get a small adjustment to trying to get it done with a morning routine. You can add me if you like
  • Babygi6003
    Babygi6003 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I started last week but you can add me :) I love it!
  • Shelleybean29
    Options

Top to bottom, one of the better workouts I have done in a while.......and it's over in only 25 minutes (unless you're an idiot like me and do two back-to-back)
    Do either of you have a Beachbody Coach? I would love to have you on my team for added support.

Probably one of the faster transitions from "do you like [insert Beachbody product]" to "I'm a Coach, let me 'support' you" that I have seen in these forums. Well played.

I was thinking the same thing!
  • Denisse210
    Denisse210 Posts: 292 Member
    Options

^^^ i was thinking the same and no offense to anyone BUT i really dont like the whole "let me coach you" thing :huh: sorry
  • Shelleybean29
    Options

^^^ i was thinking the same and no offense to anyone BUT i really dont like the whole "let me coach you" thing :huh: sorry

Understandable... I am a coach but I am not a vulture. People come to me, I don't bug the crap out of them. The main reason I am a coach is because I run a free fit club 3 nights a week for our community to help pay it forward. So there are some good "coaches" out there...
  • Dirtysmama31
    Dirtysmama31 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have never heard of T25 until today...can someone tell me about it? Also I need some friends for support if anyone is interested!
  • delyn356
    delyn356 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday (8/19) as well! I love T25 cause it's a hard workout, but actually a lot of fun! (: Just need to stay on top of my eating though..haha.

Feel free to add me for support! I'm looking for some T25 accountability partners!
  • jcdoerr
    jcdoerr Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I started today too and just finished my first cardio workout a couple of hours ago. I finished Insanity a few weeks ago, so I'm really looking forward to these shorter workouts. I'm sure they'll all be just as hard though!
  • melfitnesspal13
    melfitnesspal13 Posts: 377 Member
    Options

Understandable... I am a coach but I am not a vulture. People come to me, I don't bug the crap out of them. The main reason I am a coach is because I run a free fit club 3 nights a week for our community to help pay it forward. So there are some good "coaches" out there...

I thank God everyday for my Beachbody coach. She runs 100% free clinics, no gimmicks, nothing to buy. She gives us daily support, cater to our every need and fear. I can't say enough about Robin. If anyone has any doubts you should meet a good coach and you would surely change your mind. The 40+ ladies in our group are happy and are getting fit thanks to free programs like these all around the country.
  • Shelleybean29
    Options

I thank God everyday for my Beachbody coach. She runs 100% free clinics, no gimmicks, nothing to buy. She gives us daily support, cater to our every need and fear. I can't say enough about Robin. If anyone has any doubts you should meet a good coach and you would surely change your mind. The 40+ ladies in our group are happy and are getting fit thanks to free programs like these all around the country.

That is EXACTLY what I do!
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is Week 3, Day 2. I am enjoying the length of the workouts and the intensity, but still struggling with only burning an average of 150-220 calories per workout. I guess I am just used to the calories burns from Insanity, but I do know that Insanity workouts are much longer.

I am down 4.5lbs, but not many inches.
  • jeremyw1977
    jeremyw1977 Posts: 505 Member
    Options

That is EXACTLY what I do!

Well, then it's unfortunate that Coaches like you are being given a bad name by the one's who cram the coaching opportunity down your throat around every corner..........the hardcore MLM'ers who use the support system as a punchline.