Hi!

Options
Hey gang!

I joined MFP in 2011 and did awesome thanks to the site/app when I was in college! Here I am, some years later, having gained back all I had lost.... plus more. :s

I got to a point where my MFPals were more important than checking my facebook. I'd like to get back there. I had an AWESOME support group and am looking to rebuild it!

I know what I need to do, just need to do it. My first week back has been good so far and I may have some decent advice for any new people looking for it.

In December 2018, I was in a gnarly car accident that left me with a broken L collarbone, 5 broken ribs, a punctured lung, a broken R wrist, a snapped L femur, my R foot so dislocated that my ankle ripped thru my skin, and my L tibia, fibula, and ankle absolutely shattered. I did not walk from Dec 12, 2018 - August 19, 2019 then had a final surgery on my crushed leg Dec 13, 2019 so I'm working to build up strength again within my entire body.

So, if you're new, old, have advice, need advice, etc... Send me a request. :) I like to actually get to know my MFPals!