Tummy-bloating

Options
Hi, Does anyone else suffer from tummy-bloating from 3 pm - bedtime? Or like mine, a pregnancy tummy ☺️ What does everyone do to help yours? I'm trying to diet I’m getting fed up with it now 😔 I've started tummytox skinny tea🤞 Can anyone please recommend anything or certain foods that may help? I've done everything from cut out chewing gum to exercise 🤦🏻‍♀️ Would love to hear anyone story about theirs.
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post I was unsure.

Replies

• melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    You're pregnant? Be cautious with 'detox' tea....some herbs are very dangerous during pregnancy--esp anything cohash or red raspberry leaf, which I've seen turn up in some blends.

You might get bloaty later in the day as your system processes what you've eaten. Watch out for beans & cruciferous (broccoli, cabbage, etc) veg. I love them but they can cause bloating. Or try beano or something? I'd recommend fennel tea but it might be problematic for preggers.
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    Have you looked into IBS and the fodmap diet? I have IBS so I avoid certain foods that trigger my stomach. Monash university has great resources on the fodmap diet.