I’m 4:11 43 years old

Options
How much should I weigh

Replies

• Lillymoo01
    Lillymoo01 Posts: 2,865 Member
    Options
    You have asked this question numerous times. I thought you had a maintenance weight figured out by now. Anywhere between 41-55 kgs fits into a healthy BMI for us at that lovely 4'11 mark. I think this converts to around the 90-120 pound mark. Personally, I got to the 90-pound mark and found it to be too thin and think it is much better to be at least 100 pounds but everyone is different.
  • cnjg6677
    cnjg6677 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the answer I found 90 pounds to thin to but now I’m at. 100 pounds and find that I look a little chubby so I’m thinking 95 pounds might be good just wanted some opinions thank you so much
  • Nony_Mouse
    Nony_Mouse Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    cnjg6677 wrote: »
    Thanks for the answer I found 90 pounds to thin to but now I’m at. 100 pounds and find that I look a little chubby so I’m thinking 95 pounds might be good just wanted some opinions thank you so much

Ignore the scale and find a weight that you feel good at. We don't know what that is, because it's an entirely individual matter.
  • cnjg6677
    cnjg6677 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Nony_Mouse wrote: »
    cnjg6677 wrote: »

Ignore the scale and find a weight that you feel good at. We don't know what that is, because it's an entirely individual matter.

So true thank you so much sometimes you just gotta be reminded