Weight Loss Quotes

Options
I'm making a notebook to plan my meals but also to put a quote on every day's page to help motivate me.

Give me your motivational quotes!

Replies

• boberrymom
    boberrymom Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I like Jillian's quote: "why choose failure when success is an option".

I also like when she says "the most important thing is that you showed up"
  • 58Rock
    58Rock Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    “The man who removes a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.”

William Faulkner
  • _xXJennXx_
    _xXJennXx_ Posts: 3,290 Member
    Options
    1.jpg
  • ksuetorres
    ksuetorres Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    A year from now you'll wish you had started today. Not sure where that came from, but it's sure motivational!
  • _xXJennXx_
    _xXJennXx_ Posts: 3,290 Member
    Options
    weight-loss-quotes.jpg
  • WanderingPomme
    WanderingPomme Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    "I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday."
  • WanderingPomme
    WanderingPomme Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    "You're right, it's easier to eat pizza than to run on the treadmill. It's easier to turn to ice cream rather than people for supporters. It's easier to say "**** it, I give up." than to say "**** it, I can do it." So you know what? I'm not going to tell you to sit here and tell you day after day you can do this. If you don't believe you can, then you can't. That's the honest truth. You need to do this for you and if you don't want it enough, then you sure as hell wont achieve it. So take the easy out and remain unhealthy and continue to gain weight because you can't realize you are the only one hurting yourself. I didn't say it would be easy, I said it would be worth it."

"I'm doing this. No more excuses, no more binging or irrational eating because it only makes me feel bad about myself afterwards. This year will be my year and for once I'm not just saying that. I will make necessary changes I'm going to get to my healthy weight. I don't care if I'm going to sweat like a pig or cut back on junk food. No more hating on my body and filling it with all this crap. I'm going to treat myself right and teach myself healthy habits. My weight isn't going to hold be back anymore."

"Do it for every time you cried over your body. Do it for every time you hated what you saw in the mirror. Do it for the fit body and the double takes. Do it for yourself. Lose. That. Weight."
  • janupshaw
    janupshaw Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    If you're tired of starting over, stop quitting!
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    "Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody want to lift no heavy a** weights"
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    sweat is your fat crying
  • ikudbne12
    ikudbne12 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    "Losing weight is tough.
    Maintaining weight is tough.
    Being overweight is tough.
    Choose your tough."
  • lily_swenson
    lily_swenson Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    "Think about it like this," he began calmly. "If your accountant said you were broke, and that you couldn't go shopping anymore—what would you do?" I ventured a guess: "I wouldn't shop?" "Right," he agreed. "And that's how you should think of your calories. It doesn't matter if you only over budget once: when those calories are gone, they're gone. You cannot get them back—especially not with exercise. So just forgive yourself and move on."