Will lose a total of 83 lbs!

Options
I am a mother of two beautiful kids. However, today my daughter brought my attention back a drawing she did a couple months ago. In this drawing, I am huge (like 5x the size of anyone else in the picture) round person. Today she said “Mommy do you know which one is you?” I said yes I do. She said “you’re the big fat round one, because your belly is so big and round and squishy, you’re so fat mommy”. I asked her if other people said this to her, like her friends at school. She said no, I just know you are fat. I then asked her if she likes being seen with me, like when I pick her up from school. She said no I don’t like that. Because people see you are fat. I was 233.8 lbs when I started my journey and I am down to 199.2 lbs. It took all the wind from my sail, I thought I was doing good but my daughter still thinks I am fat and doesn’t like being seen with me. I now wonder how much I will have to lose before she doesn’t think I’m fat anymore and wants to be seen with me. Just had to vent that somewhere...