2nd introduction since i've been inactive for 2 years

Options
TL;DR I finally lost some of the weight i've wanted to lose

Hello my name is Alex. I remember downloading this app in early 2018 when I wanted to lose weight. The reason I wanted to lose weight is because for the vast majority of my life i've been really overweight, being around 265 my heaviest. Also I have gotten a kidney transplant in 2009, so my lifestyle of sitting around and eating fast food all day wasn't doing my transplanted kidney any favors. In the start of 2018, I finally made a change and cleaned my nutrition up and went to the gym, eventually making down to 205 pounds. Later on in the year though i eventually fell back into eating out all the time and shot back up to around 225. Last year in august, i finally decided once again to try and clean up my nutrition and go to the gym, but this time actually stick to it. After doing all that up until now, I made it to 181 pounds and i also dropped 12% in my body fat percentage. Right now im currently trying to lose bodyfat than lose weight but I won't lie it's kind of hard, but weight training has helped me a lot throughout the months. One thing that I absolutely want to correct is my pelvic tilt i have from sitting throughout all these years but im still looking at workouts I could do for that. Anyway sorry for the long paragraph introduction, hope to see some of you around and I wish you all the best of luck in your journeys.