Making it work, this time around.

triiinyoung
triiinyoung Posts: 3 Member
edited January 2020 in Getting Started
I'm Trina, I started September 2018 and was quite determined that time, was doing fasting, diet and light walking I was able to lose 5kg that time. I felt really good and motivated however I got sidetracked during the holidays, was always busy and got myself a little demotivated so I pretty much gained what I lost but I was pretty much still cautious with what I eat. Now, this 2020 I've shaken off the doubts, fears, rejection and self pity. And would definitely want this long term. I'm 5'2" and 220lbs. Goal is 150lbs. Btw, this is my 2nd day!😉 Wanna meet and have a support group that would inspire and get motivated and emotional support through this journey... Anyone, would definitely help and love that!♥️

Replies

• fdlewenstein
    fdlewenstein Posts: 231 Member
    Good for you. Take one day at a time! Be confident in your ability to succeed.
  • cheripie1
    cheripie1 Posts: 47 Member
    I'm doing an organic plant based chocolate meal replacement at 140 calories for breakfast and lunch, then a normal dinner. It is working... I'm satisfied and losing 1.5lbs a week, this is week 4. Feel free to add me, 20lbs is the initial goal..
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Good luck Trina! Pick small attainable goals so it doesn't feel overwhelming. And pick an eating/exercise plan that you can maintain forever because this isn't just a temporary lifestyle. When you revert to old habits, you gain back. You found that out, as I did(many times over). Be kind to yourself and you can do this!! One day at a time!!
  • newmantl
    newmantl Posts: 3 Member
    I’ve been there, a few times. You can do this. I’m starting again tomorrow.