Negative calorie adjustment?

Options
I have used MFP for a while and all of the sudden yesterday, negative calorie adjustment turned on? I taught a two hour twenty five minute spin class and walked my dog. I burned around 1800 calories. My calorie goal is 1970. I ate 1712 calories today but my diary says I only burned 209 during exercise and I only have 49 calories remaining to eat? My BMR is 1450 ish. I tried to disable the negative calorie adjustment but the option wasn’t there in diary setting.

Replies

• jdh419
    jdh419 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Sometimes there's a glitch. I had my calories set at 1400 and it cha6to 1700. Did you look at that in settings?
  • Nony_Mouse
    Nony_Mouse Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    HilTri wrote: »
    I have used MFP for a while and all of the sudden yesterday, negative calorie adjustment turned on? I taught a two hour twenty five minute spin class and walked my dog. I burned around 1800 calories. My calorie goal is 1970. I ate 1712 calories today but my diary says I only burned 209 during exercise and I only have 49 calories remaining to eat? My BMR is 1450 ish. I tried to disable the negative calorie adjustment but the option wasn’t there in diary setting.

Should be under exercise settings, I think.