Quest bar flavors?

Options
2»

Replies

• smattillion
    smattillion Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    brownie. cookie dough. white chocolate raspberry. banana nut muffin. by far the best flavors !!
  • getfitgal123
    getfitgal123 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    LOVE coconut cashew and cinnamon roll! Cookie dough is pretty good too.
  • AlexB422
    AlexB422 Posts: 111
    Options
    I ended up getting 20 bars for $37.75 dollars. That includes shipping. So that made them about $1.89 a piece.

I bought a box of coconut cashew, then 8 single bars of different flavors! I think they were apple pie, vanilla almond, lemon, chocolate peanut butter, chocolate brownie, mixed berry, white chocolate raspberry and banana nut!
    I have already tried cookie dough, strawberry cheese cake and cinnamon roll in the past.

Now I just have to get my hands on PB and J and peanut butter supreme!
  • ihammen
    ihammen Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I just ordered two boxes from iherb.com for 43.56. I got 10.00 off my first order, you can too, if you use my code SKG213.

edited to say: I got 2 boxes of 12 bars each. Coconut cashew, and apple pie, so far those seem to be my favorites.
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Everyone is going to have their favorites and also ones they don't like.

To me, I think only the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and the Mixed Berry Bliss are worth buying. The rest are just mediocre or taste off. Except the Chocolate Brownie which was horrible, even warmed up, to me. I have tried all of them except the Lemon Pie one.

I think trying all of them in a variety pack or buying the individuals would be best. So you can try each one and be able to know exactly what you want to buy the next go around. I know GNC sells them and usually run pretty good deals. But I just purchase all mine straight from Quest.
  • spfldpam
    spfldpam Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    My fav flavs are: Choc Chip Cookie Dough, White Chocolate Raspberry, Chocolate Brownie, Peanut Butter Supreme, Coconut Cashew and Banana Nut Muffin. I also like Chocolate Peanut Butter and Strawberry Cheesecake but they seem to be hard in texture, maybe its because they are from their "Natural line".
    Best thing to do is go to your local GNC and buy them right now. They are buy 3 get one free and if you use this coupon you'll get $10 off a $20 purchase:

http://content.gnc.com/coupons/COUPON_MBRPrice_20800.pdf

GNC coupon for August 2013. Good till 8/31/13. Coupon can be printed off more than once to be used over and over in the month too!
    I get 12 bars for $16.80 with tax so that's $1.40 a bar. I do have a gold club card though so that knocks the price down some too.
    I've stocked up over the last three months due to their B2G1F sale or B3G1F sale and then their coupons they do each month for $10 off $20 purchases. Some of the stores near the West Burbs of Chicago wouldn't let me get the sale price, gold card price and use the coupon when I was up there a couple weekends ago but all three of my local GNC stores take the coupon with the sale deal and gold card price with no problems!
  • Jaynehr
    Jaynehr Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    bump for later. Thanks everyone for sharing your opinions. I need to get to GNC and buy a couple to try.
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I go strictly with the Strawberry Cheesecake, they taste good and have less sodium than the others.
  • slainte35
    slainte35 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Apple pie and chocolate brownie! My two favorites.
  • Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    I've tried the majority of them and apple pie is by far my favorite - that being said everyone is different

GNC sometimes does the buy 2 get 1 free deals as well so you can try a couple different kinds
  • judychicken
    judychicken Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    My favorites are Chocolate chip cookie dough, Coconut cashew, Vanilla almond, and White chocolate raspberry.
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    I get mine on amazon. My favorites are chocolate brownie and peanut butter & jelly. :heart:

I want to try the white chocolate and cookie dough!
  • navyrigger46
    navyrigger46 Posts: 1,301 Member
    Options
    Chocolate chip cookie dough seem to be universally liked, they're my favorite. The brownie ones are pretty good too. I stay away from the fruit flavored ones pretty much, I may try the raspberry cheesecake though.

Rigger
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    PB&J, PB Supreme, Cho cookie dough
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Just had another choco chip cookie dough flavor, amazing as always. But is it just my batch or is this flavor particularly crumbly? Every bite I take there are little bits of chocolate that fall off..
  • ADixie4You2Know
    ADixie4You2Know Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Awesome deal. Gnc has quest bars buy 3 get one free. If you go to www.retailmenot.com/view/gnc you can print a coupon for $10 off a $20 purchase good until Aug 31st and you can also print a coupon for a free quest bar which is good till Aug 26th. I have never had them before so i got several different flavors to try. I got 10 bars for $11.70 :happy:
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    Anyone have a coupon for the month of September?