I need some buddies so we can motivate each other!!

Options
2»

Replies

• FitCountryGal
    FitCountryGal Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I need accountability too!
  • jeraldt6
    jeraldt6 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Ok, I sent a couple of requests for friends on this thread. I do feel awkward though doing it. I have never really gotten into social media, FB type stuff so may not know the etiquette and don't want to look like some wierd guy ......... anyway, I have spent the last 8 weeks working hard, mostly in the gym and staying out of the kitchen, to better my fitness. My blood chemistry says I am not healthy so I decided to do all I can to change that before I get talked into taking all kinds of meds for stuff I shouldn't have, especially if I was fit like I should be.
    I am open to friend requests.
  • SlowWalkerwithbadknees70
    Options
    Add me if you like!
  • 2BThinAgain5
    2BThinAgain5 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Add me! I really need more motivation and accountability!
  • deediva1956
    deediva1956 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a motivational buddy to anyone. We all need motivation and just someone to vent to when the day and nights are frustrating.
  • Jessy10485
    Jessy10485 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • heyjude0225
    heyjude0225 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    Starting my journey... again, anyone is more than welcome to add me for motivation or just conversation to keep us on track...
  • jwice78
    jwice78 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Welcome too add me =)
  • Pearl0408
    Pearl0408 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Sending a friend request. Anyone else feel free to send me a friend request.
  • CeeCee993
    CeeCee993 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I also would like some accountability buddies, so anyone feel free to send requests. I'm getting married in 10 months and I'm working hard to slim down for the big day, but also just want to generally feel better in my skin.
  • JayC2810
    JayC2810 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over again too so it's okay mom life busy life I fully understand add me!