Starting to look flabby again!!

Options
So i've been dieting and exercising for 4 months now with great success. I have lost 70 lbs! i've been stressed out so much for over a week now and haven't made time for the gym. I have an extremely busy school schedule, studying, and projects to where i haven't had not even 20 minutes to go to the gym. I was going 5 days a row for awhile. I'm still eating good though but ive noticed that my body use to look fit and tighter, even though im at 238 lbs, it was looking leaner, but since i've taken an entire week off from the gym, i'm looking flabby, belly is sagging, and starting to look bad. i plan on going back to the gym today after class,

Is this normal though? what are some exercises i should do to start looking lean again? i'm still losing a small bit of weight, dropped 2 lbs since i haven't worked out. i have played basketball 2 of those days for about an hour thats it.

whats your thoughts?

Replies

• AbsoluteNG
    AbsoluteNG Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    Being young, your skin should adhere back with no problem. I'm guessing the time frame to be a little over a year. However, there is something you can try that I know work for someone else. Just anecdotal evidence but, increase your fat ratio to 30% of your daily calories. Try and stick to good fats like olive oil.